Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I am from Bangladesh and a proud owner of a Nissan Patrol Y60. In Bangladesh a nissan patrol cost half million australian dollar. Please have a look of my monster and give your valuable comment.:)

Details of my patrol:
1990 Nissan Patrol Y60 GL edition
4200cc 6 cylinder patrol engine;Leather trim interior; Stainless steel chrome front bull bar;Chrome bumpers;Brand new 15 inch alloy rims with brand new 31x10.50r 15lt tires;Free wheeling hubs;Performance exhaust;Duel Air conditioning systems;Cooler box (Freezer);Adjustable power steering;Power windows;Manual transmission 5 speed;Racetech vacuum, water temp and volt gauge in front side panel;Center locking remote / keyless;Intermittent front wiper;Rear wiper;Side steps and rear step;Chrome retractable mirror;Chrome door handles;HID head lamps;Fog lamps;Back camera with night vision;Front left side camera;Tinted window glass;Pioneer DVD player with remote;Bluetooth telephone systems;4 speakers with pioneer twitters;Factory Back spoiler and rain guard;Original mad flaps and 20 liter spare patrol jerry cane.

Color : Copper Metallica

Attachments

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
:mrgreen:Very Shiny:mrgreen:

Not sure i like the colour of the dash?? is that a standard colour over there or been custom done to that car??

can you tell me about the cameras you have fitted? the front left one? where is that mounted? I assume that the screen is the oversize rear view mirror? is that right?

Nice pick up very clean unit. Good on you mate.:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:mrgreen:Very Shiny:mrgreen:

Not sure i like the colour of the dash?? is that a standard colour over there or been custom done to that car??

can you tell me about the cameras you have fitted? the front left one? where is that mounted? I assume that the screen is the oversize rear view mirror? is that right?

Nice pick up very clean unit. Good on you mate.:bigthumb::bigthumb:
Thanks mudrunner. It's leather which is custom fit on dashboard. One camera install on back spoiler another install front left side door mirror. You also find some new picture of my patrol. link below.

http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/album.php?albumid=212

1 - 5 of 5 Posts