Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I see that the Canadian members have a roll call on thought I would start one for the US. Like our trucks I am an import but from Australia. I have probably owned 50 patrols and once had 8 in my driveway. anyway here my rigs I have in Nashville Tennessee.
first one is my old 1988 Safari that I got from Texas and sold.
Second is my 1988 MWB turbo diesel auto with twin transfer cases and locked up.
Third one is a 2005 lwb from Venezuela. i have no idea how it was imported but i brought it from a yard in Florida.
Last one is a 94 LWB TI gas engine and pretty stock.

Attachments

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,339 Posts
Good work, pleased to see we have great representation over there, if I had known I would have looked you up while I was working in the US. While I'm here I should probably make you a 10 year member seeing as you pass all the qualifying criterion :).

·
Premium Member
2016 CRD wagon
1,010 Posts

·
Registered
nissan/patrol
415 Posts
Bought this one 3 years ago. My first Patrol, wanted one ever since I rode in some in UAE with the US Navy visits there.

1991 Y60 GR imported from France. RD28 bought with 64,000km
First order of business was adding AC as this is a daily driver and I live in Houston, TX !!

In great shape but I have done lots of tinkering. I def want a GU though when available for import or find another way. :punkrock:

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

·
Registered
nissan
2 Posts
Ive got 3 Safari Highroofs here in North Georgia
All TB42E fuel injected Gassers.
I daily drive the silver/Black 2 tone truck.
All have factory cool boxes, remote sway bar disconnects, and rear heat and air.
Im an importer and have always loved these trucks.
Just bought another 1993 thats on its way, it will be the first 5 speed TB42E Ive owned.
We need more people in the US exposed to these trucks so they can see what every Land Cruiser in the world want to be when they GROW-UP..
Cheers
Sean Sinkule
www.PaladinTrucks.com

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,339 Posts
Ive got 3 Safari Highroofs here in North Georgia
All TB42E fuel injected Gassers.
I daily drive the silver/Black 2 tone truck.
All have factory cool boxes, remote sway bar disconnects, and rear heat and air.
Im an importer and have always loved these trucks.
Just bought another 1993 thats on its way, it will be the first 5 speed TB42E Ive owned.
We need more people in the US exposed to these trucks so they can see what every Land Cruiser in the world want to be when they GROW-UP..
Cheers
Sean Sinkule
www.PaladinTrucks.com
View attachment 514009
View attachment 514008
View attachment 514010
Very nice Sean and the red truck in the background looks OK as well :).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts