Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1261 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What we do is supply new genuine Nissan parts to Nissan owners all over Australia. We can supply almost any new genuine Nissan part and deliver it to your door at great prices. Try us for a no obligation quote anytime. We have been supplying parts to forum members for about 5 years now and if you do a search on our name you will find only positive comments. We do the best prices and send/deliver fast.
We accept bank deposit or Paypal. You can use credit cards to fund PayPal.
We can also help out with Nissan info on a lot of things.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello,
Would you have a manual gearbox crossmember by any chance to suite 2000 4.2td gu? (i think 98-2006 are all the same)
Thanks

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
I can vouch for Garry's service, i had damaged a part on my Nissan on the way to Melbourne one day, made one call to him and he arranged the part to be couried to the closest dealership for me to pick up on my way by

Gold effort

I always buy my air cleaners and hard to get parts from him

Cheers

·
Registered
NISSAN GU PATROL
46 Posts
Garry can you advise me if a 2000 model GU MAF sensor is the same as a series 2 GU MAF sensor...
Mate wants to try my one in his series 2 Patrol to see if his loss of power problem is fixed but Im unsure if it is compatible....
cheers

·
Registered
Nissan
338 Posts
Come on guys keep the thread clean, pm or email him to get a fast reply and a serious attention to it. It'll make it easier for Gary too.

I have bought parts from Gary and his service is fast and easy!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Garry can you advise me if a 2000 model GU MAF sensor is the same as a series 2 GU MAF sensor...
Mate wants to try my one in his series 2 Patrol to see if his loss of power problem is fixed but Im unsure if it is compatible....
cheers
Assuming both cars are ZD30 yes the MAF sensors are the same. Series 2 and 3 are the same. They change from series 4 on.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Come on guys keep the thread clean, pm or email him to get a fast reply and a serious attention to it. It'll make it easier for Gary too.

I have bought parts from Gary and his service is fast and easy!!!!!!! :D
Thanks mate.
Yeah true guys if you need a price on anything shoot me an E-mail or PM and you will get a reply much quicker and it is easier to keep track of also. :p

·
Registered
GU Patrol Wagon Series 1
774 Posts
Hey nizzbits
Im looking to get a price for the top tank to suit a gu wagon 1999 2.8 td also shiped to perth.

Where the top is, there's also a overflow bottle underneath it, are these both joined?

cheers

phil

·
Buy the Patrol Back
nissan patrol
1,460 Posts
Easy one not sure if its even worth asking for but I would like an idea on price for a genuine Nissan drivers side rubber floor mat....the ones I have a pretty meaty just wore out the drivers side one.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
0 Posts
G'day Mr Nissbits,

Looking for a few parts for a 1992 GQ Patrol.

Bonnet Prop Plastic bushing (where the Bonnet stand pivots),
Front drivers side window,
Front door upper hinges (left & Right)
Glovebox lid/door with latch,
Jack Handle (extension),
Passenger side vent surround (the plastic piece that holds the vent in the dash?)

Many Thanks.

·
Registered
nissan
1,482 Posts
Gaz, I'm after the globes inside the climate control for GU3. Ones in the top of it are longer than the ones that go in under. Both have blue covers. Or a plan B if you know of one.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hey Gary, Im after all the bearings and seals to rebuild a GQ power steering pump mine is leaking like a sieve! (with postage to Frankston South 3199)

Cheers,

Craig

1 - 20 of 1261 Posts