Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just having problems with my dash, no gauges are working but the lights behind it are all the radio works but the cigarette lighter doesn’t I’ve checked all the fuses under the Bonnet and all the fuses inside of the car and can’t find any that are wrong and even replaced the 80 amp one under the bonnet does anybody have any idea what else I would be looking for.
thanks for the help legends

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,445 Posts
Did you use a meter on the fuses?

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,445 Posts
All of them, often a fuse will look good but be blown, that’s why a meter is used to check them.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,445 Posts
Which ones should I be checking in the engine bay all the ones inside of the car have been replaced
Mate, not sure which one, I’d check them all. If you have a trailer plug, I’d be looking at that to see if there is any damage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mate, not sure which one, I’d check them all. If you have a trailer plug, I’d be looking at that to see if there is any damage.
I found the 100ap block fuse in the engine bay blown so as soon as I replaced that I put the battery back in and it blowup again, why would it be doing that note no accessories were on.
Why would it do it?
thanks for the help so far

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
52,568 Posts
I found the 100ap block fuse in the engine bay blown so as soon as I replaced that I put the battery back in and it blowup again, why would it be doing that note no accessories were on.
Why would it do it?
Time to call in an Auto Elec I would suggest, the last thing you want is further damage. I sounds like there is a short somewhere.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,445 Posts
Why would it do it?
100A is a serious short , mobile auto sparky before you burn your truck to the ground.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts