Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are having some major issues with our neighbours as they are the noisiest most inconsiderate people i have met!we own our house and they have just recently moved in to thier house which they are renting. i dont mind parties on friday and saturday nights.....
but everyother night of the week for them is a huge party and lastnight was the biggest they have had, with domestics and all. we called the cops twice as it was midnight and they where still loud as all hell...but nothing not one cop showed

any ideas or suggestions for deal with idiots like this??

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
4,691 Posts
Check out the council laws in your area
Jump on the interweb
It will be under local laws regarding noise pollution

Go have a yak to them
Take the subtle approach first,failing that
Complain to council,cops or whoever

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers guys will looking into it! i was thinking of going to council of cops with statements from all the other adjoining houses too...would this help?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Find out who the rental agent is and speak to them.....:rolleyes:

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Next time you tell the cops they have a gun or explosives.
Tell the cops YOU have a gun, and since you called 1/2 dozen times the other night and the fat donut eaters couldnt be bothered gettin off their fat arse, your going to do something about it this time.

Or just say you heard Gunshots.. That works.

·
Registered
253 Posts
If their renting then speak to the rental agency, plug their addy into google and you'll most likely find an old advert of the house being rented out and who the agency is that was renting it out.

good luck!

·
85kw of Brute Strength
829 Posts
Tell the cops YOU have a gun, and since you called 1/2 dozen times the other night and the fat donut eaters couldnt be bothered gettin off their fat arse, your going to do something about it this time.

Or just say you heard Gunshots.. That works.

both of these work surprisingly well.......although

capsicum spray stings your eyes and the tasar bloody hurts

so make sure you dont tell the cops exactly who you are.....

will keep next door entertained though whilst they are arresting you for nuisance calls

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheers guys just called the cops ranting about them not doing a bloody thing lastnight and they said they did a drive by an hour after i called and it was quiet....but they said every call is logged and if there are complains from several neighbours they have to respond in a small amount of time and treat it more seriously.....

so i shall be writing complaints to council and the cops with all of the other neighbours signatures on it!!

then be saying i herd gun shots..haha

cheers guys

·
Registered
490 Posts
Did you tell the police last time that there was a domestic happening, if you report a domestic it will take priority over most other jobs.

Noise complaints mean they don't have to go in to speak to them unless they personally consider it undue noise.

All domestics that are reported must be attended to nowadays.

Cheers

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i did tell them about that, they said they would send a car right away...but nothing for an hour

·
Registered
449 Posts
Find their power box.

Amazing how quick a party winds down without lights, fridge and tunes....

Make sure they can't lock it!

Apparently........

·
Registered
449 Posts
Start early the next morning with LOTS of noise under their windows,

lawnmowers trimmers, chainsaws, anything for some payback noise at an inconvenient time for them.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the scary thing is that i leave for work at 5:15 in the morning they where sitting out the front watching their kids swim in their pool....they have to be on something to be able to do that!

·
Registered
244 Posts
the scary thing is that i leave for work at 5:15 in the morning they where sitting out the front watching their kids swim in their pool....they have to be on something to be able to do that!

Did you mention to the police that there are children in the house when you rang. Once you mention a domestic with children in the house they respond.

Unfortunatly trouble makers renting do not change, no matter how many times the police call, they just eventually move and become someone elses problem.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Croc into the pool?

That should slow up the cycle by wiping out the nex generation of parasites....

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone know a few good cops around loganholme that i can share a few beers with....just want to buy them a beer....and get on their good side! ;)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts