Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
There's a lot of modified patrols in this area so i assume these cars are stolen for parts to do up their own cars as most parts are interchangeable. I'm still waiting for an attempt on mine but the dents probably put them off.

·
I trust your dash vents are clean...
nissan
732 Posts
That's a serious number of Patrols in a short period of time! No wonder they are investigating it. Don't the police have some Patrols too? Maybe they are scared theirs will get knocked off as well hence the investigation.

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gq
751 Posts
Yeah when the police find some of these thieves the judges will give them a slap on the hand & let them go, car theft means nothing to them unfortunately.
Judges dont drive patrols they drive BMW & Mercedies 4x4s.

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
yeah but they are not stealing the 3 litres for the engine are they. the fact that every other part is interchangeable means more zd30s will be stolen for parts to do up td42 engined patrols.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
Mine was stolen from Tamborine QLD. Well the fella was a con artist who said he owned a fabrication business, and all of a sudden lost contact with me and took my GQ and Iphone 6 with him. He goes by the name of "Bam" and has tattoos all over him. So if you have seen the scumbag let me know so I can tell the cops where he is.

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,539 Posts
Mine was stolen from Tamborine QLD. Well the fella was a con artist who said he owned a fabrication business, and all of a sudden lost contact with me and took my GQ and Iphone 6 with him. He goes by the name of "Bam" and has tattoos all over him. So if you have seen the scumbag let me know so I can tell the cops where he is.
Sorry mate can you please tell us about this a bit more so people can know what too look out for

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,655 Posts
Bam Built?

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
Yep Bam Built is what he goes by. His real name is Michael Davison. He reckons he is fully qualified from Perth and been all over the world and ****. I have actually spoken to his mother. He is 34 and lives at home with her and apparently has never had a stable job in his life.

He led me to believe everything he said because he has actually done his homework on patrols and yeah. One minute we were pretty good then next minute can not get a hold of the scumbag and have no idea where my car or phone is. Police where informed as soon as I couldn't get in touch. I have spoken to another person who he has stolen money from aswell, and he told him the exact story he told me. Took him for 12 grand.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
Just do your research before you hand a car over to do something for a good price. I have definately learnt my lesson

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gq
751 Posts
Can the cops or phone company trace your iPhone 6 or do you have the find my iPhone app installed on it ?
He's shouldn't be to hard for the cops to find with all the tattoos.
I would phone a few of the tattoo shops around the area & see if they know the guy.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,655 Posts
Yep Bam Built is what he goes by. His real name is Michael Davison. He reckons he is fully qualified from Perth and been all over the world and ****. I have actually spoken to his mother. He is 34 and lives at home with her and apparently has never had a stable job in his life.

He led me to believe everything he said because he has actually done his homework on patrols and yeah. One minute we were pretty good then next minute can not get a hold of the scumbag and have no idea where my car or phone is. Police where informed as soon as I couldn't get in touch. I have spoken to another person who he has stolen money from aswell, and he told him the exact story he told me. Took him for 12 grand.
He is on a few of the db pages im on.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
He is already under investigation for fraud at the moment so they know of him. I have had the phone suspended so nothing can be used on it so im not sure. Im just letting the police do their job at the moment.

·
Elmo
Nissan
4,899 Posts
Uppy Jnr had his car alarm go off in the front of his house in Carindale the other night. It only goes off when the door is open without the keyless entry being prompted... pretty close.

It still has the 3L badges so someone must have known it's got a TD.

I'm gonna get some security stuff thrown in mine.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Don't forget we setup a stolen vehicle register for details of members vehicles that are stolen, it's a sticky in General Discussion section. Better to have a thousand eyes looking around than just two.

·
Registered
Nissan patrol
1 Posts
Yep this Michael Davison aka Bam scumbag is responsible for many patrol thefts and scams!
I'm chasing him for the $5000 he stole off me, in my searches I've found out of many more people he has ripped off, the highest I know if is $25000
He doesn't just steal patrols, he steals patrols that are people's pride enjoys!
Be very carfull, he meets guys with nice patrols on forums and in clubs, gets to know them and then steals their money or car.
He met a young bloke, with a nice patrol, set up a fake job for the guy, then on the first day he asked the young bloke for his keys to go get smoko and never came back.
Him and his girlfriend both work the dating sites, sleep with people, then steal their money, they are pros and do it for a living.
They are both under investigation. Her name is Jodie Cherrie Little.
He has been in and out of Jail all his life for doing fraud. When he was about 15 he was on a current affair because he set up a fake cancer fundraiser, selling tickets for 'crusty Demond's of dirt' then he stole the money. They both often use cancer as way to scam people for money. People don't come much lower than this guy!
Please keep this forum alive post all the info you have on this scum. It will prevent more people being scamed and maybe help some of us get our stuff back!
I'll give $500 cash to anyone who assists with information leading to the recovery of my debt.

Cheers,

John.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts