Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The very popular Son of Trials returns for its 6th year to River Island on the 26th & 27th February 2011.

Due to the recent floods at River Island there will be up to 6 brand new tracks to compete on, so get ready for lots of new challenges and heaps more fun!

Online entry forms and detailed event info are available now on the Nissan Patrol Club website...

Nissan Patrol Club of NSW & ACT Inc

Places are limited so get your entries in asap!

·
Registered
Nissan patrol
1,610 Posts
I encourage everyone that can attend to do so.
A very very family friendly event at a very good place.
Well organised and solid atmosphere.

Im defiantly attending once again.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I may be there. Last year I worked on the hill climbs, if the club needs any help then I'll go on an event again.

·
Registered
nissan
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just a friendly reminder to all that Son of Trials online entries close this Friday 18th Feb 2011.

If you or someone you know hasn't got their entry in yet, simply go to www.nissanpatrolclub.org/son_of_trials.php and follow the links to enter online.

Places are filling fast so don't delay!!

A huge amount of fantastic prizes are on offer including top quality 4WD vehicle accessories, recovery gear, camping gear, plus heaps more!!

*Entry is also available at the gate on the weekend of the event.

·
Registered
120 Posts
It was a great event & a good time was had by all, lots of big presies for those that got a place or won an event. The weather was good & better on Sunday :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts