Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings my posts are currently sitting at 179 and not moving which is unfair as one day I want to have as many posts as Truckster but the system is not rolling the numbers over. Is it discrimination or do I just not understand what is going on.

As Kipling said (more or less) "If you can keep your head when all about you are losing their's then you will be a man my son."

This is not true as it simply inferes you have not worked out what's going down yet, which as I see it is no qualification for manhood.

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
Look at your Post. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn’t mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through posts, finding the ones that your post could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It’s a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY POST IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post. I’m on a computer.

·
Banned
616 Posts
Look at your Post. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn’t mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through posts, finding the ones that your post could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It’s a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY POST IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post. I’m on a computer.

lol.

·
Registered
nissan
101 Posts
Very well done. Only someone who knows the best ad ever made will truly appreciate your post!

Your post count should be increased by another 50 just for this effort.

Watto

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,874 Posts
Pad.

·
Registered
nissan
1,385 Posts
My god, that's one of the best forum posts anywhere I've ever read :iconbana:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts