Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I had a cat nap under the car but I'm fine now. But my missus just came to the shed again and asked what the f#ck am I doing at this time in the morning.

I better go.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Pad.

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,471 Posts
No, he's sayig that at midnight on New Years he had his dcik in the exhaust instead of giving his wife a kiss...

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,999 Posts
No, he's sayig that at midnight on New Years he had his dcik in the exhaust instead of giving his wife a kiss...
Don't doubt what a man can and can't root with a 2kg drum of grease after a slab of beer.

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,576 Posts
That's classic Franky! Good luck later today!

Reactions: Franky73

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right oh boys. I will deal with you one at a time now I can. A few beers is the best medicine after a very rough day. Had a good night though.

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No. My wife went to bed at 9 with a kiss. And my shed wet & dry vacuum cleaner has a smaller diameter and can blow or suck. Much better than a hot exhaust.LOL

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't doubt what a man can and can't root with a 2kg drum of grease after a slab of beer.
Should have had the 2kg drum of grease before I started drinking. Might have lined the stomach. As for rooting. That effort would have got me in more sh#t.

·
1986 SD33T SWB
10,999 Posts
Should have had the 2kg drum of grease before I started drinking. Might have lined the stomach. As for rooting. That effort would have got me in more sh#t.
Pro tip: don't handle grease before or after eating / drinking. I ate with greasy hands once, ruined the chit out of my tim tam.
That was a dark day for humanity.

Reactions: Franky73

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pro tip: don't handle grease before or after eating / drinking. I ate with greasy hands once, ruined the chit out of my tim tam.
That was a dark day for humanity.
Why not after? Before I get. LOL

·
1986 SD33T SWB
10,999 Posts

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,576 Posts
I fear for Frankys safety this weekend. :confused: I do wonder if any deals have been made with the Missus to preempt a potential disaster! ;)

Maybe he should check in a couple of times a day so we know everything is alright. Or everyone who reads this could PM him just to make sure!

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
I see a definite trend developing in your life mate.

You may want to see a doc or shrink (more likely the shrink) ....

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,471 Posts
Yeah. Take a good hard look at yourself Frank.

Pfft.

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks heaps for your concerns guys, but I fear you are getting the wrong idea. The extreme drunkenness that usually get's me into trouble, generally aligns itself when two of my good buddies get back from their swing on the mines, and we have a shed night. Once a month if I'm lucky, or not as the case can be. They are still away, so I should live to see another couple of weeks.
Don't get me wrong, I like a few beers on the weekend and during holidays, but not getting wasted. If I tried doing that and teaching kids everyday I think contacting AA might be in order.
Have a good long weekend, and behave yourselves.

·
Registered
nissan
2,450 Posts
Forget AA Franky, bunch of retards with a drinking problem. LOL

Patrol 4X4 is the go mate, much better for the soul and you can always head over to the drunken pad thread for a laugh.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts