Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick up my CRD 2009 patrol tomorrow. After 22 years of Toyota fourbies I have changed teams :)

35,000 k on it, dual batts, 2 inch lift winch bar already fitted. Hoping I get as good a run from it as from my 80 series!

·
Registered
nissan patrol 2003 gu
281 Posts
WoooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo! Another convert! Welcome! You won't look back & will be loved forever! May the Patrol Force Be With U!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I went along the same lines mate, 17 years of HJ47 troopy bliss!! Now a nice coil sprung GU wagon. No complaining hear, only an aching back!! I have no desire to return, Welcome.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,092 Posts
welcome to the club mate! hope you enjoy it. only one thing

:worthles:

·
Registered
nissan
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pick it up tomorrow arvo all going to plan......pics will surely follow :)

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
Welcome Man, Sounds like a good pick up.

Second hand is a great way to get a forby with heaps of gear for a third of the price. :)

·
Registered
nissan
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Man, Sounds like a good pick up.

Second hand is a great way to get a forby with heaps of gear for a third of the price. :)
Very true mate.........been doing it for a few years now :) Bought my first fourbie in 1988 :)

Here she is

·
Registered
nissan
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably just a snork and possibly a winch, my days of hardcore vehicle abuse are done LOL

Oh and a few of the protective mods, catch can and gauges etc. It's a family tourer mainly.

·
Registered
nissan
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good job you won't look back now,looks like you have your own convoy in your front yard.welcome
I do rather like my 4X4's :)

Just gotta decide whether to fix the 80 series or flog it busted now

·
Registered
nissan patrol
315 Posts
good to hear. i rang a mate this morning to go for a wheel only to find his 80 has yet another broken front axle. stupid plastic toys....

·
Registered
nissan
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
good to hear. i rang a mate this morning to go for a wheel only to find his 80 has yet another broken front axle. stupid plastic toys....
Funny I have never had a driveline issue with my cruiser.........only thing that has failed in 320,000 has been exhaust valves, just dropped its second valve last week- merry xmas.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
315 Posts
Funny I have never had a driveline issue with my cruiser.........only thing that has failed in 320,000 has been exhaust valves, just dropped its second valve last week- merry xmas.
lockers, 35s and absolutley no mechanical sympathy..... but seen as though this is a nissan forum i'm still gonna blame the badge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts