Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not make himself separator, I bought in a shop separator for pneumatic tools in 12 U.S. Dolar, replaced
filter element of pumice on a paralon and everything works fine now

Attachments

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my English is very bad, I translate through an electronic translator sites
Google Translate #

I just do not understand the question, sorry

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for your support,
I am very happy to be with you on one forum
who wants bad to make jokes let come to us, here in Russia like pranksters

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
just be careful with those small compressed air filters, a lot of them are to small and won't flow enough. a few guys here have used the big commercial ones with some good sucess.

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
just be careful with those small compressed air filters, a lot of them are to small and won't flow enough. a few guys here have used the big commercial ones with some good sucess.
That is a good point. I have heard of rear or front main seals being blown with the fault being attributed to too small a oil catch can tubing or fittings for the volume of blow-by gasses. That fitting looks like a 1/2" or 3/8" which should be enough depending on how much flow is limited by the element used to condense the oil.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Just beware of putting a catch can on a TD42 with aftermarket turbo. I fitted one to mine and it immediately started blowing white smoke at idle and didn't stop until I took it off again...

And other people have had the same problem...

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Just beware of putting a catch can on a TD42 with aftermarket turbo. I fitted one to mine and it immediately started blowing white smoke at idle and didn't stop until I took it off again...

And other people have had the same problem...
to much restriction. need a catch can that flows well.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the amount of oil (pictured) garnered over 7000 km, I was always watching him
If I understand you correctly - so I replaced the supplied pumice, with her badly blown in polyurethane foam
Поролон — Википеди�
Now everything works perfectly and is easily blown

here in Russia there is another problem we have frozen place the entrance of crankcase gases in the air hose coming from the air filter
crankcase gases and warm the incoming air is very cold and is freezing ice and then stop crankcase and oil thrown from the engine to the ground
read through an interpreter, if interested e
Ïåðåìåðçàíèå ñàïóíà êàðòåðíûõ ãàçîâ íà ZD30 - Ôîðóìû Club-Nissan.ru

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's your name?
I love jokes, but there is a problem
my translator could not translate well, and I do not understand what is often referred to himself or can not tell you what I want to say
therefore, only simple sentences and no slang

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
I have cleaned this thread.

Please keep replies on topic and respectful of our Russian friend who is just trying to share a little bit of what he does with the rest of the world. I found nothing wrong with the quality of Nikolay's posts considering he is using a translator. I have seen worse on this forum from people who's native language is English which says alot to me.

I like the oil separator Nikolay - very creative! And you are welcome to hang around and contribute where you can. Share some pictures with us!

Also this is very accurate: "therefore, only simple sentences and no slang" when communicating with those overseas we must attempt to keep our thoughts very clear and simple. No complicated words.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yom thanks(spasibo)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts