Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
GQ 1992 TD42 NA lwb
There are plenty of threads on here that you can read, you'll be surprised how much you'll learn about your car. Don't be afraid to ask even if you think it's a stupid question - everyone has to start somewhere and this forum is full of knowledgeable people that'll be glad to help you learn.
Well said mate馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
There are plenty of threads on here that you can read, you'll be surprised how much you'll learn about your car. Don't be afraid to ask even if you think it's a stupid question - everyone has to start somewhere and this forum is full of knowledgeable people that'll be glad to help you learn.
You are right! I surf in this forum for a few days and there are plenty of information for me to know more about my cars!

Registered
Finally I hand it to a local mechanic
Alltrac 4x4 in Adelaide
They charged me $495 for replacing the hose
It seems for everything I should try myself next time to save some money
Hi KeronHou
FYI , If you decide to use a workshop speak to Daniel at Auto Checkers 486 Main Road Blair Athol 8359 6661 , he has a couple of GQ's himself and is very competitive on prices

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi KeronHou
FYI , If you decide to use a workshop speak to Daniel at Auto Checkers 486 Main Road Blair Athol 8359 6661 , he has a couple of GQ's himself and is very competitive on prices
Thanks for your suggestions!

Will definitely give it a try!
I think the best mechanic for patrol are those owing patrol!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts