Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I’m trying to replace the oil pressure switch on the RHS near starter motor.

I can just get my hand onto it from underneath but can’t see what kind of plug it is to unclip it. Don’t really want to force the wrong bit...

Can anyone tell me or show me what kind of plug it is?

Thanks 🙂

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,581 Posts
here you go don't know what size spanner though. and they aren't cheap .
25070cd00a.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate but I mean the plug itself.. the female part with the wiring.

·
Registered
9,574 Posts
Hey guys, I’m trying to replace the oil pressure switch on the RHS near starter motor.

I can just get my hand onto it from underneath but can’t see what kind of plug it is to unclip it. Don’t really want to force the wrong bit...

Can anyone tell me or show me what kind of plug it is?

Thanks 🙂
The plug is a flat rectangular block with a bulky rubber cover that makes it hard to feel around and find the release clip.

If you can find which is the flattest side and press together it releases the clip.
Horrible things to put in such a difficult location. I will see if I took a photo of it when I had it off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I’ve found that Nissan uses the same style sensor in the 350z, which is in a much easier location to see how the wiring loom unclips. Maybe this was obvious to everyone else but the angle it was on I could not see this top part. anyway thanks for your help fellas (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts