Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
It is going to take some getting used to. I just went to send a member a PM, but could not. Not important now though.
Simple, click on thier avatar and then click start conversation, like this, pm heading your way.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I certainly hope you are kidding as you have no idea what has been going on in the background seeking changes to better suit our needs.... BTW it's Ross not Rod.
ooops, sorry rod..Ross…..probably a spell check invasion, 😰

·
Registered
484 Posts
this gravatar thing is rubbish, more accounts, more things to sign up for, which all means more rubbish emails clogging up the inbox.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Just be a little patient, we are talking with people in the background and things are changing daily. I've just spent 2 days on and off getting all the links in my signature working, took a long time to work out a method but it is done now, whoooooHoooooooo perseverance to the rescue..

The next big challenge on this for me are updating the links in the Show and Shine first post as sponsors come on board, life wasn't meant to be easy 😎.
Thanks. Appreciate all your work in the back ground. Hopefully the new forum software allows us to make some "view" changes .

The old view was much easier to see who replied. What is posted.

·
Registered
484 Posts
obviously not criticizing you personally ross....Rod. you would be flat out sorting this level of an upgrade.
i'm just sick & tired of having to open an account on every dam web site you want to visit.
with my level of putta skills, (none at all) I just get the hang of a site & they go and change it.....😩
as monty python sang.....
'all ways look on the bright side of life......whistle...whistle...."

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Thanks. Appreciate all your work in the back ground. Hopefully the new forum software allows us to make some "view" changes .

The old view was much easier to see who replied. What is posted.
It is still evolving and will for a while yet, I'm finding this quite easy to navigate but yes still a few bugs to be sorted.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Disappointing to see so much negativity when the old format was clearly outdated as hell couldnt even upload a clear avatar, all you old codgers need to get over this fear of change bull and give it a go and be patient while the fine tuning goes on.

Nice work with the new update love the fresh new look and no longer feels like I'm using my nans pc on windows xp.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Disappointing to see so much negativity when the old format was clearly outdated as hell couldnt even upload a clear avatar, all you old codgers need to get over this fear of change bull and give it a go and be patient while the fine tuning goes on.

Nice work with the new update love the fresh new look and no longer feels like I'm using my nans pc on windows xp.
lol My nan loves Windows98 Second edition still!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts