Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With an apparent increase in vehicle theft It may be time to setup a simple register where members can put up pics and/or info about a vehicle they have had stolen, I'm not a great fan of a long line of sticky's, but seeing as general discussion has just 2, this might be the best place for a few reasons, including it is the most viewed.

Will trial for a while and see what happens, I certainly hope it sits there unused for a very long time. PM me if you have further suggestions or comments, for or against.

Rules.
1. Posts re stolen vehicles are to be put up by the Member only, it could be for a family member or very close friend as well but this is mainly aimed as a service to our members, discretion is advised, no mate of a mate please or it will descend to chaos.
2. Start post with State and a general area theft occurred, up to date pics and description would help you greatly (up to you whether you want to obscure the number plate for the pic).
3. Follow up posts with further info are OK.
4. No small talk to clutter the info other members should see about stolen vehicles, but, if an area has become a sudden hot bed of vehicle thefts, a short general warning to members may help raise awareness, would be a good idea to start this post with the word WARNING to make it clear to all.
5. Inform us immediately of vehicle recovery, with a few details please.
4. Posts re sighting should be short and to the point, a PM direct to the OP as well may be beneficial, time wise.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Should it include the VIN number? Just thinking if your in the auctions over seas were we get a lot patrols for parting out a VIN would be good?

Or the last 8 digits of the VIN.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
STOLEN 1994 GQ Patrol AUTO

My rig got stolen by a fella named Michael Davison. He goes by the name of Bam, also drive the GU that is in the pics with the rego "TUFF TRK" so if anyone knows where he would of stored it let me know so I can add it to my police report

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
1,423 Posts
If you know who stole it go to the police let them deal with it

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
I have gone to the police but they are freakin useless. May as well put it on here to have people keep an eye out for it. Dunno about you but I would rather do as much as I could to get it back

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe add the location in the post to narrow down where it went missing from/could be seen in.

Good luck getting it back!
Yes, this is noted as part of the process to be used in the first post, every bit of info helps.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
Sorry I last saw at my place in Tamborine QLD when we put it on his trailer to take to his apparent workshop.

·
Registered
nissan
1,961 Posts
Sorry I last saw at my place in Tamborine QLD when we put it on his trailer to take to his apparent workshop.
WTF, so you just handed your car over to some random! never to be seen again?
How does that even happen. Do you know the bloke, whats his story.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
It wouldn't happen to be this guy at the bottom Michael davidson Tillman?
Nahh that isn't him mate.

It wasn't some random, I got told that he was a good engine builder by Patrol Customs so I went by their word. But have found out that they got done by him aswell. Everyone makes mistakes in life and he will get what is coming for him.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
123 Posts
Well when I met the bloke, he said he had a buyer/swapper for my gq but we had to get it checked over at a mechanic. But when we got it there on the trailer he said he will do the talking so it would get passed. So pretty much my ****up. But yeah weeks went past and it was apparently down in SA and the ute I swapped with was on its way up. Then eventually I lost contact with him and had no car, So i reported it to the police.

Then the other day they gave me a call and said they had found it still at that shop haha. The fella tried claiming it as his and got a new turbo and other **** done to it and didnt pay for it :p

so now I'm just paying for parts and I pick it up tomorrow arvo :D

·
What Have I Done?
nissan
5,122 Posts
not mine, but my dear friend my neighbors boat got stolen in the early hours of this morning,
from Keysborough Vic,
we've pinned it to between 3;30am - 5;30am Today.
Police have been notified,
and we are visiting all our neighbors with cctv.

You will get caught you fkn scumy crunts, i'll find you !

if anybody knows of its whereabouts or hears of boat parts going up for sale,

2014 Quintrex 455 fishabout, REGISTRATION NO. RC374
90hp Evinrude e tec white, solas prop, SERIAL 05387265
lawrance fish findar sonar 3d,
Dunbier Aluminium single axle trailer.. REGISTRATION NO. V83496

please keep an eye out guys, let me know if any news or leads , if any

Police have advised quite a few boats from this end of town have been stolen of late.

Attachments

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Cameras are so cheap and easy to set up these days its a wonder anything is stolen. And pressure pads set in concrete hooked up to an alarm or security system are the way to go as well, brilliant way to instantly know if ya car or trailer is missing.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts