Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
181 - 184 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
718 Posts
Oldmav do you have any photos of how you have the thermo's on your radiator setup? I noticed in another thread while searching you mentioned the Sapl fans work best when fitted directly to the radiator? by that do you mean no shroud or a very narrow shroud?

·
SUI GENERIS UTE
GQ Ute 1990 Silvertop
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
I haven't posted here for some time. That's because i have been slack and not motivated to get my rig back on the road.

I have started by removing the engine and refresh it with more experimental mods i have dreamed up. Also some new rods and pistons etc etc, as long as the block hasn't cracked or anything terrible happened..

Any way to move on i have removed all wiring to check every thing and adding all the wires floating about into the main harness. Also pull out any wires not used which there are a lot off.
My lounge/hallway is now my workshop, the Misses isn't very happy either..

Table Wood Flooring Floor Electricity

I have another little treat i have been dying to try out. Its a stage 2 kit which has a second condenser to make sure i get below 0° intake temps all the time i hope. My lust for a perfect torque curve will be closer.

Automotive tire Camera lens Camera accessory Gas Audio equipment

The water pump is a full 38mm in and out and will have 38mm hose to and from the cooler i think at this point. The pump is designed to work with a closed system and will push pressure and more than enough volume from a 10 lt reservoir tank. It will pump 160 lt/min at 5 psi and will still pump 70 lt/min at 20 psi. The EWP 150 pump wont do anything like those volumes in a closed system they are pretty much done for volume at 5 psi. I will follow up with the installation etc and obviously the results. The pump is brushless and variable speed but for me it will be running flat out.

181 - 184 of 184 Posts