Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3rd attempt to post this but I'm flying over africa and surfing patrol4x4 using aeromobile in flight phone and data conection. This has to be a 1st I say.

Patrol4x4 mile high club member !!!

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
Hmm having sex with patrol in a plane, and I thought I could be out there at times:ahah:

Ohh yeah :worthles:hahahaha

I need sleep/help I know

·
SUI GENERIS UTE
GQ Ute 1990 Silvertop
6,046 Posts
3rd attempt to post this but I'm flying over africa and surfing patrol4x4 using aeromobile in flight phone and data conection. This has to be a 1st I say.

Lol never thought of it like that Oilrig6, but i have beaten you to it but i didn't post. 22 dec 2010 business class flight Lagos Nigeria to Dubai trying out the iphone 4 in flight mode trying to read 4x4patrol post on a piss small iphone screen too hard lol. Its about time they had a connection from your phone to the seat back screen or at least internet connection for business class in this day and age of information overload.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,678 Posts
I may or may not have beaten both of you but I'm not about to incriminate myself. :)

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
skegbudley, you talking about having sex with a patrol over africa or being on the web whilst flying, ROFLMAO

Oilrig6 that must be damn big plane to join the Mile High Club with a Patrol.Lol

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good on you oldmav I found it hard to post it. It kept trying to scroll back to top of the page all the time.

I have not been lucky as yet to join the real high mile club.

·
SUI GENERIS UTE
GQ Ute 1990 Silvertop
6,046 Posts
Yeah i found the same thing all threads seem to just want to scroll to the top or the page, i thought it was just the connection of a iphone thing or me pressing to hard when sliding the page gave up after a bit. Saddly the real mile high club not so lucky either and now just too old.

Good on you oldmav I found it hard to post it. It kept trying to scroll back to top of the page all the time.

I have not been lucky as yet to join the real high mile club.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Mile High club is awesome...

Met this hot chick on board once...

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,803 Posts
you got me with the surfing and sex with a Patrol while flying OliRig6, you can keep that dubious distinction. but not new, 6 months ago coming from Dubia to Perth on Emarites after a hitch in Baku you could use your own cell phone and surf on your laptop. wish they would drop the service though, trying to sleep when every pillock and his dog is getting a call every 15seconds and then thinking they have to yell as the are so high up is a real pain in the arse.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I was with Emirates doing the same. Use to do Cathay from Jobo to HK but that flight is to long and jobo to DXB and then onto MNL just takes the edge of it. I did find that most of folks on board were all just on vibrate (hmmmm) so it was not to bad.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
nissan patrol
15,803 Posts
Yeah I was with Emirates doing the same. Use to do Cathay from Jobo to HK but that flight is to long and jobo to DXB and then onto MNL just takes the edge of it. I did find that most of folks on board were all just on vibrate (hmmmm) so it was not to bad.
You would think they would all switch to vibrate, guess some just want to feel important and show that at least someone wants to talk to the arsewipes. Now you mention it I am going to start keeping an eye out for the girls who have it on vibrate and dont keep in in their handbag. Be a case of looking to the blonde with the closed eyes and a smile on the dial.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And don’t forget to put the Bluetooth on and do a search you would be shocked at what is been sent around a plane by some very strange user names. Just landed in Gabon its Showtime yet again !

Must admit did score once on a plane and met the girl a few weeks after we landed. She was working in Dubai and had brown bag with Arabic kind of studs on it. Picked up in the Patrol and she dumped it on the dash board. I dumped her at the next set of traffic lights. WTF I thought some people just have no respect at all.

I was on the A380 the other day with Air France and what a pile of crap. They must of gone for low budget maximum seating layout. It looked 30 years old and nothing fitted correctly. All the plastic had gaps in it. I must admit Emirates and Qatar are hard airline to beat in ground service and in the Sky.

·
nissan patrol
15,803 Posts
Ahhh, Port Gentile, spent many a day getting royally furked up there before I climbed on the wagon… As Africa goes, it a pretty decent place, trying to pay the bill out of the wheelbarrow full of funny money you have to cart with you while pisshed a nit is the hard part.. Makes Indo look like chicken feed..

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yep in POG again to put a Wireline drum back in the Wireline truck after it parted wire in hole. Got six day’s to rebuild the complete winch drum area after the drum decided to part ways with truck frame (yet another scrap heap challenge underway). I have to give a TBT in morning about getting the standby unit ready and that’s not going to go down well with tech lab guy and the tool hands. POG what a place this is and the bars all be it I never get in them much due to limited time. I like POG it's one of the better places to be I must admit when its all going well and there not burning down building or running riots. Asia still rules the nest for me for hard working people and cool beers at the local bamboo bar. That saying of once African black never back is not true.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts