Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TIm not sure i like this truck...its old and clapped out..
HERES AN AK-47...
ITS FINE - SOLD!
WTF

Free AK-47 with every truck: US car dealer November 16, 2010 - 8:20AM
.A US car dealership is trying to drum up business by offering an unusual perk for potential used-truck buyers: a free AK-47 assault rifle.

General sales manager Nick Ginetta says that since the promotion was announced in the Florida town of Sanford on Veterans Day (November 11), business has more than doubled at Nations Trucks.

Customers would have to pass a background check before using the $US400 ($405) gun-shop voucher.

Advertisement: Story continues below They also have the option of using the money towards other firearms, or they can request a cheque for that amount instead.

The dealership has fielded some complaints about the deal, which Ginetta acknowledges is controversial.

But he adds: "My buyer is absolutely a gun owner, no question."

The promotion is scheduled to run until the end of November.

AP

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,268 Posts
Only in america! :rolleyes:

·
naturally asthmatic
4,396 Posts
That's why they say FORD stands for F ound O n R oad D ead. It breaks down, pull out your trusty AK47 you got for buying it and put it out of it's misery. No sense letting the poor thing suffer. :p

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
It would help me buy one

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,268 Posts
It would help buy one and steal a hundred others!

·
Registered
802 Posts
ever seen the beginning of Michael Moores Bowling for Columbine?

From Wiki
Free gun for opening a bank account

An early scene depicts how Moore discovered a bank in Michigan that would give customers a free hunting rifle when they made a deposit of a certain size into a time deposit account. The film follows Moore as he goes to the bank, makes his deposit, fills out the forms, and awaits the result of a background check before walking out of the bank carrying a brand new Weatherby hunting rifle.

Insert magazine and make instant withdrawal.

·
Registered
nissan partol GQ
915 Posts
There is a bloke giving away rifles with land purchased somewhere in aus, not quite an AK though

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
There is a bloke giving away rifles with land purchased somewhere in aus, not quite an AK though
there was a bloke giving away a gun with land down in mandurah area until he wasn't allowed to anymore. this was going back a few months now.

·
Registered
nissan partol GQ
915 Posts
there was a bloke giving away a gun with land down in mandurah area until he wasn't allowed to anymore. this was going back a few months now.
Yeh that might have been it, I thought it was in WA, it made ACA or today tonight, they probably the reason it got shut down

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hi,

What is the problem ? It is a gimmick, yes but you wont get one unless you are allowed to. I am more worried about the car dealers giving away free insurance. In Aus. how many die from gunshot compared to the road ?

My View B M

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeh that might have been it, I thought it was in WA, it made ACA or today tonight, they probably the reason it got shut down
he is still promoting it in the ravensthorpe area in wa .... i think is been ok'd as the land size is big enough to lic a firearm on if you are the property owner .....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.