Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
I am sick of reading and hearing hearing about her, you would think she was the 2nd coming. Don't mean to blaspheme.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,656 Posts
That woman has power.
Ive been working at Airlie Beach setting up a warehouse and its been raining, cloudy & damn hot for weeks.
The day she lands on Hamilton Island the skys open up and we get perfect Witsundays weather wikth crystal clear water and blue skys.
As soon as she left it started raining again.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
but come on, shes going to bring billtrillyilldillfilluillpillwillsillxillionty of dollars to australia...

Dont you people KNOW that? All that money shes...errr we are donating tot he poor girl.

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
but come on, shes going to bring billtrillyilldillfilluillpillwillsillxillionty of dollars to australia...

Dont you people KNOW that? All that money shes...errr we are donating tot he poor girl.
Oh that's right she a saint isn't she and doing it for no reward to herself

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Oh that's right she a saint isn't she and doing it for no reward to herself
exactly!! I mean shes over worked, underpaid, she deserves a 100% tax payer funded trip to Australia. I cant think of a better reward for someone who has done and continues to do SOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo much for our country

·
Registered
nissan
11,150 Posts
exactly!! I mean shes over worked, underpaid, she deserves a 100% tax payer funded trip to Australia. I cant think of a better reward for someone who has done and continues to do SOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo much for our country
if shes all that then i must be hugh hefner;)
that aside i couldnt care less if she never came to oz. same as when sea fm(local radio station) tried to get elen degenerous(how ever the fark its spelt) **** looking thing over hear. would have been more happy if they tried to get goerge bush over.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hi,

I find Springer funnier to watch, but Oprah made herself what she is. Not born from a rich family but has made herself and now has money / power. Hopefully we get some good press and get more tourist dollers. If it lifts our profile, Yanks will want to buy more ARB and Staintune stuff. ( we need a sticker that says " I have Aussie parts " for export stuff some people will buy product for a sticker I reckon although they may not admit it ) Other Yanks may come here to spend money. Think about it, they come here and spend money then P O back. Better than some that try to sneak in that we pay for !

My view B M

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
I just wish the fat black bumble bee would take itself and the rest of its fat screaming left wing pillow arsed white trash audience back to the US, and stay there.

As for Degeneres, I still reckon she would secretly love nothing more than a good hard tit shaking root. But thats just me.

Maybe we should market that to yank lezzos, "where the bloody hell are you"...... "****ing you straight". :)

Start campaigning for National Straighten a Lezzo day, any one want to have a chop at Penny Wong?

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Benno,

Dats Ffffffaaaaaaarrrkkkkiiinnn funny

Secretly tho , i think a lezzo mite be to kind and gentle with ya
Maybe a **** is more your style
LOL

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lately ive found myself attracted to Helen Mirren

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Tonk, you best get to the doc real quick then, lol

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Too much grog makes anything look good

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
This whole thing conflicts me. One one hand I want the woman with the stupid mouth and plane load of freddy freeloaders to faark off back home and our government to stop handing out our tax payer money hand over fist to arguably the richest woman on earth, but on the other hand I can see that paying a few bucks to attract a significant amount of tourism and other bulls%hit does have advantages. I still can't come to terms with giving her money though...at least all those fat stupid american twats will eat and buy their way through Australia and generate some money for our farmers and retailers (who are probably american owned anyway :rolleyes: ...mmm to many beers tonight me thinks....

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Tonk, get your eyes checked, either your glasses are too old or you need glasses. lol

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
Cmon mate, youd bend that over that after a deployment if there was nothing else around

I reckon sometimes the old girls know how to use thier mouths better than young phillies

1 - 20 of 32 Posts