Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan patrol GU
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Come join the OZ 4WD NETWORK which is a new Australian wide 4wd club with currently over 5000 members.

We regularly organise day trips and camping events for our members, you are also free to create your own events.

We have a wide network of people with vehicles from stock to extremely modified.

If you follow the main network page below you will be eligible for our sponsor promotions and group buys.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OZ4WDNETWORK/?fref=ts

We also have sub-groups for each vehicle and state / region. All links are on the main page. Link below for the patrol specific page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OZ4WDPATROL/?fref=ts

We are currently only setup on Facebook as it is a new club, we will have multiple platforms later down the track.

Hope to see some new members.

Photos below of OZ 4WD NETWORK may meetup at the Wattagans in NSW. Over 80 4wds turned up.

Matt

Attachments

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Lol why not GB?

Could be fun showing up the Tojo factions with our mighty GQ's :cool:

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,225 Posts
So is it a registered club or just a bunch of Facey pages with spuds providing advice about scheiβe they don't actually know about?

Reactions: GASSED GU

·
Y61=WIN
nissan
3,003 Posts
lol HeyHey tell us what your really think

A club that's affiliated with the Australian National Four Wheel Drive Council (ANFWDC) is the real measure IMHO, and in NSW/ACT the Four Wheel Drive NSW & ACT affiliation

They will have the insurances for officers not to have liability in the club and you get representation in politics with it, as well as other benefits

Bonus points if the club owns land for the members use etcetc

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,788 Posts
I looked at it last night and when I saw "wanted blah,blah,blah cash waiting" posted I thought how farkin ghey is that-just another facebook crap group.
facebook is like Jail- you write on other peoples walls and strange men want to poke you
I signed up only to see links posted on here and guess what? i have 500 18 yr old female freind requests that want me to pay money to see their crack....its retarded

1 - 6 of 6 Posts