Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Pajero 2.6 petrol, 1 owner from new, garaged all its life, full sevice history, 1984 model.
Pretty clean and tidy ( about 10 surface rust spots, surface rust, each the size of 5cents ) 161,000 kms and 12 months vic rego.

What should I try to sell it for?

I am half tempted to keep myself but if it's worth a bit of cash I would sell it.

Any feedback appreciated.

Cheers Gordo'

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hi,

Get a refund on the rego, and you might be able to swap it for a carton of beer. The motors weren't good, they had gearbox issues as well. See what they go for on Ebay. There may be someone after one just like it, if so you could get a good price.

Regards B M

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
hate to be the bearer of bad news.. but

* Private Price Guide $800 - $1,900

Redbook

for a 2 door and

* Private Price Guide $1,100 - $2,400

for a 4 door

Redbook

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's not bad news

I paid not very much at all so to hear that it is worth $1500 at the most is not bad news it's great news.

Cheers Gordo'

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
I drove one from canberra and brissie for a mate, was a thirsty **** for a 4 pot petrol and used alot of oil but I thought it wasnt a bad truck

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
My first car (was really my parent's) was a 1984 petty paj super wagon. Never had trouble with it... nice car to drive it was too. My little bro has had 2 shorties and loved them... but he has a hilux now and is looking at getting a prado :|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts