Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is inspired by Lawrence of Jamaica......he needed some panhard rod bushings and couldn't get all of them or Nissan wanted to sell him a whole panhard rod.

So Lawrence, before I ship them out, please confirm the set of 2 you want are in the first photo. Part number 55135-01J01 (big center bore).

The second photo is part number 55135-01J10 (small center bore).

Now the rest of you lackies that live in the tropics, I hope you get sand up your bunger as winter is almost on my doorstep.....

Attachments

·
Registered
Nissan
587 Posts
Yep (lol), but rain is literally swamping us down here for the past few months. When its like that, that's when the patrol is appreciated more, especially since the roads are poorly maintained and the rain just widens the existing potholes or make new ones, especially where i live.

·
Registered
Nissan
587 Posts
Those bushes will be well appreciated man. I was overtaking a truck a couple weeks ago and it shook so bad, like a dog wagging it;s tail!!

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Long time ago, in a place far far away (Cayman), during an extended tropical storm, I was driving to work in my SWB Patrol. Water up to the top of the hood, pushing a huge bow wave and had to stop for a massive turtle. I was afraid for the engine so I shutdown. Turtle was as big as the hood.

Ahhhh you were passing driving a Patrol in Jam?

·
Registered
Nissan
587 Posts
Long time ago, in a place far far away (Cayman), during an extended tropical storm, I was driving to work in my SWB Patrol. Water up to the top of the hood, pushing a huge bow wave and had to stop for a massive turtle. I was afraid for the engine so I shutdown. Turtle was as big as the hood.

Ahhhh you were passing driving a Patrol in Jam?
Lol, its not that bad man, once you past second gear plus it was a dumper truck carrying gravel and badly overloaded as is normal for those trucks here. Hey, I have left a vanagon for dead. Now those are slow!

·
Registered
nissan safari y60
250 Posts
This is inspired by Lawrence of Jamaica......he needed some panhard rod bushings and couldn't get all of them or Nissan wanted to sell him a whole panhard rod.

So Lawrence, before I ship them out, please confirm the set of 2 you want are in the first photo. Part number 55135-01J01 (big center bore).

The second photo is part number 55135-01J10 (small center bore).

Now the rest of you lackies that live in the tropics, I hope you get sand up your bunger as winter is almost on my doorstep.....

Are those for the front?, do you know which ones for a 1993 y60 safari?
I just had that problem, nissan here say they cannot do bushes have to replace whole arm for $340

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is how i got 'em. 28 something plus taxes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts