Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a 2001 nissan patrol im just wondering whats the factory diesel pump part number because on my pump the metal gravings are faded away and cant see the numbers just wanna know if someone has the same year as mine and can identify and send me there part number so i buy the diesel pump for my car because ive heard there are 3 different part number types for the zd30di patrols.
thanks

·
Registered
NISSAN PATROL Y61 3.0 Di (ZD30) 09/2000
1,365 Posts
go to this site. enter your year/month of manufacturing, and you'll get the exact reference. www.nissan4u.com
ex : what you get for a 2001-06 auto 3.0 Di : 16700VG100
In Austria-Europe, we get Di pumps fully refurbished and fitted with a brand new electronic board for 850E as a "mail order". I am 100% sure you can find Diesel pumps experts providing an equivalent service in Australia.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,752 Posts
hey guys i have a 2001 nissan patrol im just wondering whats the factory diesel pump part number because on my pump the metal gravings are faded away and cant see the numbers just wanna know if someone has the same year as mine and can identify and send me there part number so i buy the diesel pump for my car because ive heard there are 3 different part number types for the zd30di patrols.
thanks
go to this site. enter your year/month of manufacturing, and you'll get the exact reference. www.nissan4u.com
In Austria-Europe, we get Di pumps fully refurbished and fitted with a brand new electronic board for 850E as a "mail order". I am 100% sure you can find Diesel pumps experts providing an equivalent service in Australia.
Yes he can, Diesel Central where I sourced mine, I know them and trust them.

·
Registered
2001 3.0 GR, 42" tires, ARB lockers, central tire inflation system, some other bits and bobs.
14 Posts
Where in Austria did you find that? I was actually looking for one recently but came up with nothing. I live in Iceland where these things are basically unobtanium (a refurb here is about 3000€) but have relatives there who could have forwarded one to me.

·
Registered
NISSAN PATROL Y61 3.0 Di (ZD30) 09/2000
1,365 Posts
Photograph Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

If you don't speak german, no worries. They speak English, and you can communicate by email. You can ship your own pump and they will refurbish it entirely. No export/import taxes within Europe.

·
Registered
2001 3.0 GR, 42" tires, ARB lockers, central tire inflation system, some other bits and bobs.
14 Posts
If you don't speak german, no worries. They speak English, and you can communicate by email. You can ship your own pump and they will refurbish it entirely. No export/import taxes within Europe.
Nice, thank you. I speak German so no problem there. Iceland is not part of the EU so there will be customs & taxes both ways when I ship them my pump for refurb, but even with that and shipping it'll probably still be cheaper than having it done here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts