Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello together,

In 2022 I've decided to start a new Dream Car project based on the following Factors:
1. Car Ranking in OffRoad and Overlanding
2. Engine Sound and Driving Experience
3. Maintenance Costs

To Answer all of this I've decided to go for a Nissan Patrol Y60 Long ( 1995y ) with the Legendary M157 5.5L V8 Engine SWAP from Mercedes AMG. Car is declared as VAN ( Autoutilitara* ) which means the Maintenance Costs are very low in Romania.
This project is made out of passion and hobby for Cars
Join my journey in this Project and Like & Subscribe

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,079 Posts
Have approved this membership on an interest basis, was concerned it could be one big advertisement. If you are going to write up this build in Patrol 4x4 and not just link a fakebook page, I will move this to the members build section. Let me know of your intentions please.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Keen to see how this turns out. In Australia the most cost effective conversions are Chev LS or Ford Barra. As both are readily available.
But have always wondered what else would go in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have approved this membership on an interest basis, was concerned it could be one big advertisement. If you are going to write up this build in Patrol 4x4 and not just link a fakebook page, I will move this to the members build section. Let me know of your intentions please.
Hello, I am planning to release steps of the Patrol 63 AMG during the build

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,079 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts