Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured here was a s good a place as any to post this up:coffeeti:

What is going on in the world at the minute, has there been a chemical spill in the water or are people licking toads again:crazy:

I know the TD42 is an in demand engine, but since when has a dirty old ZD30 been going up, there seems to be a LOT of 3l\4.8s going for more than this time last year:eek:

Just something I have noticed, makes me think I should sell mine;)

·
Registered
nissan
978 Posts
You are going on the asking price, or if any what they are selling for?

You've seen other stuff on eBay that sits there for ages because they have too high a price on it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ZD30's go up in smoke not price.
Bahahha, don't stop people asking for drug money for them:crazy:

P4trol, just going off the asking price mate, and the pissy responses if they are questioned:rolleyes:, I doubt they will sell but it is a surprise even seeing the prices:crazy:

·
Registered
nissan
978 Posts
People will always try it on. Once again I reference ebay.

Pick a cheap chinese product and source by price + postage - most expensive first. There's often one item listed for thousands more than a fair price.

Having said this, if the right person comes along and your vehicle ticks all the boxes, or the one that hasn't done their research, then you have a sale.

But it's all supply and demand. Reminds me of a trip overseas. Everything was for sale, at a price. Whoever you asked would ask another person, who would refer it to the owner (in the background). Each person tacking on extra for their 'service' or good fortune for being able to locate the owner/seller, and because they spoke the lingo.

And in Australia there are people whose house sits on the market for years with way more asking price on it than its worth. The owner have no intention of moving, but could be convinced at a price to sell.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
I think there is quite a few guys out there just advertisint for the sake of advertising to see if they can snag someone. There is a lot of patrols just sitting there at the asking price.

I do think there is a lot of dreamers out there selling 'trols, especially selling GQ's. Irrelevant that it has a 4.2 diesel with all the gear, you're still buying a 16-26 year old piece of stressed metal with ~300,000k's on it.

WTF am I saying, theyre patrols.....carry on...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts