Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU4 2006 with Cummins ISDE4.5 270HP , 830 NM Engine Conversion
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My front calliper is a bit tired. Is there any good quality overhaul kit available ? or those ebay complete unit any good? Are there any part number that I can buy for the calliper seals from Nissan?

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,908 Posts
I used the kit from online auto parts & no problems after a couple of years.

Reactions: patrol97

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have hydraulic brake installed, don't need tb48 pad, just the zd30 pad and it totally changed the brake to next level way better than tb48 brake. But I think the front brake calipers need overhaul soon given the fact that hydraulic system produce much higher pressure. Thanks for the suggestion, I will give the online parts a try

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it the right part number for the 2006 Gu4 front brake rebuild kit? 41120-VB225. It says repair kit for both Tokico front calipers. Called Nissan, but never be able to talk to the parts department.....

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
Is it the right part number for the 2006 Gu4 front brake rebuild kit? 41120-VB225. It says repair kit for both Tokico front calipers. Called Nissan, but never be able to talk to the parts department.....

I got the seals kit straight from Garry at NIZZBITS, just to be sure I was getting the correct thing.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,520 Posts
I got the seals kit straight from Garry at NIZZBITS, just to be sure I was getting the correct thing.
Good advice, Garry has never let me down in all the years I've been buying my genuine spares from him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts