Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Patrol Hubs on a Safari

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Davros 
#1 ·
#15 ·
They do in some markets, Japan was Nissan Safari, if you say Y60 we all know what you mean!

#7 ·
Depents where they where offered. The middle east had beer coolers too and they are Patrols.

They are all Y60's!:toothmis:

#11 ·
The European Y60 PATROLS had rear discs from day 1 (1989). The Spanish built KY260 was around from the early 1980s, much before the Jap built Y60, the 260 had rear drum brakes, it also was available with a Perkins 2.7 diesel and a na RD28 and the SD33 na or T versions. Why they just didn't fit the TD42 from day 1 I don't know !

Anyhow Paul, how was your European tour ?

#12 ·
LOL my point was the Safaris had rear discs from the start.

I was very busy in Holland but did do some socializing. The drinking and biking is a lot of fun as long as you don't fall in the canals... I had to bail last Saturday due paperwork issues but I see this mornings emails have that solved and I am going back early next week to bring the aircraft back.

#13 ·
Not 160 series safaris! Aust delivered y60 ST spec patrols had disc brakes all round at release

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.