Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol 2003 3.0l tdi
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Adelaidians, Can anyone provide me with the name of a good Patrol mechanic in Adelaide. It is my daughters car and it lives for most of the year in very remote SA. ( ie just below the NT/SA border and a couple of hours west of the Stuart Hwy. So a mechanic who is familiar with the harsh environment that the vehicle is in.She has taken it to Alice Springs for service on occasions but it also comes to Adelaide a couple of times a year. It will get serviced each time it comes down. My daughter has very limited mechanical knowledge ( as you would expect from a 24 yr old - but is learning fast!! She has probably changed more tyres in 2years than I have in 10! ) so someone with an eye for preventative maintenance as there is almost no access to mechanical services where the car resides and any car repairs are very tricky to do. Any way, I think you will get the sense of what I'm describing. When she coms to Adelaide she lives in the Western Suburbs, fairly central ,so anywhere within reasonable drive.
Any suggestions are welcome
cheers
Alan

·
Registered
GU IV TI 4.8
356 Posts
I look after a small fleet of remote area 4wds for work (patrols, landcruisers) and I use Alltrac 4WD at mile end for vehicle fit outs and repair work, but they do just about everything 4wd related. I take my own car there whenever I need something done that I can't manage at home as well. I recommend giving them a call

·
Registered
nissan patrol 2003 3.0l tdi
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

will do. They are just around the corner.
Cheers
Alan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts