Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just a quick questions, looking at some adjustable pan hards for my 01 wagon, and they are listed for a series 1, is a late 01 wagon series one or two and also whats different about the pan hards, i always thought they were the same

cheers sean

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,295 Posts
are you sure? i thought series 2 and 3 had the extra bend in the panhards. . . . . .
hmmm?? then no i am not Jacket.. i thought that the bend happened to the series 4 on. So i am guessing. :rolleyes:

Most of the time when they are listed for sale on ebay it is for a series 1 to 3 but not suitable for a series 4.

give one of the dealers a call and ask blind. Or ring Nissan and ask them to compare part numbers for the series 1 and 2 and that will tell you.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
9,132 Posts
ok, i looked it up. . . it looks like we are both right. . . the bend came out on GUIV, but the panhards ARE different from series II onwards because they have different mounts on the series II and III.

GU series I is the same as GQ's. -as for the OP asking what series he has. . . i would think its a series II mate.

·
Registered
nissan
280 Posts
are you sure? i thought series 2 and 3 had the extra bend in the panhards. . . . . .
Series 2 on had the different mounting, Coil Cabs need to be careful as some did and didn't. Rose mount bush, nearly twice the size of the std one.
We can supply these with rubber bushes and adjustable if interested.
Just shoot me a PM,

Cheers Troy

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, ill pop em off and have a look see and sort it out

cheers sean

·
Registered
nissan patrol
326 Posts
hi, and they are different on the 4.8, mines a '02' series 3 and has the bent panhard rod cause of the big diff etc, hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.