Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I have sold the patrol to make way for a new navara 550 but would like stay a member on this forum as it is one of the best for a wealth of knowledge & information, many thanks to chaz,whitie,roachie,ray and many others even truckster & bennoGU can at sometimes be useful when their not stickin it to someone (use the search) :). Once again thanks to chaz for his patience for tec help at setting up the dawes & neddle valve it worked great although I removed it all before I sold the car.
Cheers hunter

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just had a read up on the 550's. Sounds like a bloody good engine transmission combo. That would pull hard, any idea what the tow ratings are? I think i'll have to go for a test drive at least when they come out

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
1 Posts
Hey Hunter

I did the reverse, navara to patrol.
Just a heads up I found a lot of good information on this forum Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum , and I still occasionaly read it. There is a few people from here on this forum. Its based mainly for frontiers, the US equivalent of the navara, however, they have an a navara section with lots of very knowledgeable people, ready to help.

Hope it helps, I still ocassionaly miss my old navara, but no longer suitable for my needs, but am liking the better off-road cappability in the patrol.

Cheers Yarraway

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just had a read up on the 550's. Sounds like a bloody good engine transmission combo. That would pull hard, any idea what the tow ratings are? I think i'll have to go for a test drive at least when they come out
Mate, they tow 3ton, it should pull me 2ton offroad pop top real nice although the patrol did a good job too,
hunter

·
Registered
Nissan
255 Posts
Gee they are expensive!

·
Registered
nissan
804 Posts
im the same as yarraway with coming from a navara to a patrol.

the guys on Navara.asia are really helpful, im still a member on there and anything ya need to know it's on there.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi All
Just thought I say gday as it's been while but Iam still lurking in the background, finnaly got the new STX 550 V6 diesel, go's great just brought a set of 4300k 55w HID'S for the headlights from JET6 so will fit them when they arrive the stock standard lights are absolutley S##T, anyway I still think this is one of the best forums going Iam just waiting for Chaz,Whitie and other to buy a new 550 so that we have online techs (LOL).
Cheers Guys
hunter

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
:useless:

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
pics!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
I hate look of the 2 piece rear passanger glass , very old school.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, i really do like it! It was supposed to be that smiley usless without pics - but looks like i spelled it wrong!

Up! :idiot:
No worries mate it's all good :cheers:

hunter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts