Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Well not so long ago i posted a thread very similar to the one im wrtting now only that my fiance' and i didnt have the funds to go on with the wedding. but good news we now have enough and im on the lookout for some patrols to be present at our wedding.

basiclly our wedding cars are to be patrols.
we were hoping for GU series 4 to 5 if possible in either white, or silver, gold or any colour that looks nice.

Now the good part, the cars we were hoping to get were ones that have lift in them any where from 2-4 inchs, have mud or all terrain tyres 32-35 inch and just all round look nice as i know most of them do.

The wedding is october 23 2011.
If this sounds like your car please pm or reply to this thread as it would be most appreciated. AND you will be compensated on the day of the wedding so if you can help my fiance and I we will be most greatful. oh and i live in camden area NSW

·
Registered
nissan
291 Posts
hi my pootrol fits the bill, where will the wedding be held ? at camden? im in sutho shire so its a bit of a trek but not tooo bad

·
Registered
nissan patrol4x4
2 Posts
american bridal

American Bridal is very excited and honored that you have chosen us to be a part of your big day. Your wedding is important to us, which is why we have chosen to offer a distinct and stylish collection of <strong>wedding favors</strong> such as personalized wedding napkins, edible wedding favors, or a wine bottle stopper. American Bridal boasts over 23 years of experience in the wedding industry, opening its brick-and-mortar store in 1987, and later establishing its online presence in 1997. With all of this experience in the wedding industry, we're pleased to say we can offer you the most professional guidance and advice to make your special day easier.</p>

american bridal
Wedding Favors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts