Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,
I have a car with a Patrol ZD30 2006, how to set the ECM up?
how to run the ECM and the Throttle?
I'll be really thankful somebody let me know
hope you a nice day!

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Hi, you may need to give us a bit more info on what you are after. Are you referring to a remap by any chance? Or one of those devices that you can setup for changes to TPS? Or something else?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a vehicle with 2006 model which its original engine was gasoline and I installed the ZD30 engine on it
so it's now diesel and it works but not really well, it seems like the TPS didn't work as it's supposed to do.. it's so weak
I feel like the ECU didn't work completely (I cancelled the security and didn't wire the whole TPS wires)

also I want to ask if you know from where I can get a complete vehicle harness with the ECU, security, and TPS?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, you may need to give us a bit more info on what you are after. Are you referring to a remap by any chance? Or one of those devices that you can setup for changes to TPS? Or something else?

I have a vehicle with 2006 model which its original engine was gasoline and I installed the ZD30 engine on it
so it's now diesel and it works but not really well, it seems like the TPS didn't work as it's supposed to do.. it's so weak
I feel like the ECU didn't work completely (I cancelled the security and didn't wire the whole TPS wires)

also I want to ask if you know from where I can get a complete vehicle harness with the ECU, security, and TPS?

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts

OK, now I understand, there is a company here in Australia called Patrolapart I do not know of any companies outside of Australia who could supply these bits but these guys are pretty. Send them an email, you will probably get a guy named Lucas, he has always been good to me, I just did a big job on mine and needed some second hand bits and he could do them.
Worth an email, if I can help in any way let me know, I'm going to be away all of next week and may not be contactable during that time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, now I understand, there is a company here in Australia called Patrolapart I do not know of any companies outside of Australia who could supply these bits but these guys are pretty. Send them an email, you will probably get a guy named Lucas, he has always been good to me, I just did a big job on mine and needed some second hand bits and he could do them.
Worth an email, if I can help in any way let me know, I'm going to be away all of next week and may not be contactable during that time.
Thanks bro!

·
Registered
NISSAN PATROL Y61 3.0 Di (ZD30) 09/2000
947 Posts
the ZD30 ÉCU makes use of ALL TPS switches, so all of them must be connected. ( pedal fully up, pedal fully down ...) as well as neutral switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts