Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will have 50 P4x4 stickers in around a week (see pic), please place your order here, I will need an address and you should PM me that rather than put it here, I prefer payment through paypal, meaning I can give you my paypal email and you do payment through paypal using that address, this saves me issuing an invoice and getting charged 3.5% :). First 50 orders taken will see the end of this run.

Sticker comes in white and is 300mm x 70mm at widest point and the cost is $5.50 ea.

Thanks.

NOTE, I will no longer be supplying the stickers, JakeWild and his wife will be taking over, the stickers will be the same size and font but available in a few colours, Red (like forum logo), Blue, Silver and White. I still have around 12 of my White ones left should anyone need some in the meantime, thanks for your indulgence.

Forum Sticker.jpg

·
just a good guy.
7,708 Posts
yes please I'll have one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
One for me too.
Sent pm.
Cheers

·
Registered
806 Posts
One please. PM sent

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for PM's guy's, I won't be doing anything until I get the stickers in my hot little hands, but I will keep track of haw many are being requested, thanks again.
Ross

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, have picked up the stickers and will soon start posting them out to people who have PM'd me an address, please title your PM 'Stickers' so I can follow the trail easy (I get a lot of PM's), I will reply to each PM with my email address that is linked to paypal. $5.50 ea.

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@GU264 @GUzdute @kimba11 @gupaul @schanmala @JakeWild @Jaido @mikandy

Have sent your stickers in mail today, have also PM'd you my paypal email address so you can pay me :).

There were a couple of PM's I received with no postal details or number of stickers, which I could not respond to, so anyone wanting stickers PM me your name, # of stickers and postal address.

Please be reminded that stickers are $5.50 ea.

·
just a good guy.
7,708 Posts
Have sent payment today. With a little extra to cover PayPal fees. Just because your a good bloke.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I will try to catch up with you in the next couple of weeks Ross.

Would you keep one aside for me please?

Cheers

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I still have 39 stickers to move :).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts