Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Bump..... Still have 33 stickers left, unfortunately when you get them made you can't just order a few as it's uneconomical all around.

·
just a good guy.
7,708 Posts
Thank's Ross second sticker arrived today . Now just have to wash ute so have somewhere clean to put it.

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I would like one if you are willing to post to USA.
Sure, I posted 8 to Canada earlier this year :), maybe a couple just in case. PM me your name and postal address, can't remember what it cost to send to Canada but I can ask about Texas, I do remember I had to package them differently for the rigours of international travel.

$5.50 each plus what ever the extra postage is. If your not that worried about a few bucks I can post them and let you know the cost after, once I get your details.

I use PayPal, when you contact me I'll send you my PayPal email.

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I would like one if you are willing to post to USA.
4 posted today John, postage to Texas was much cheaper than I expected. Will PM you details.

Stickers came today, thanks Ross!
Thanks for letting me know James. Now all you need to do is make that decision whether to wash the truck or just the spot where the stickers go......:rolleyes:

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
The Member Formerly Known as Lusty Dusty
6,289 Posts
G'day Ross.
I was computerless while this was happening.
Any chance of a couple of stickers? Best way to fix you up for them?
Cheers, mate.

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
G'day Ross.
I was computerless while this was happening.
Any chance of a couple of stickers? Best way to fix you up for them?
Cheers, mate.
PM your postal address and email address then I can send you a couple of stickers and also send you a paypal invoice :).

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hi Ross,

Could you please stick one in a drawer somewhere at your place, and I'll grab it off ya next time I'm passing your way?

Cheers mate :)
Sure :).

·
___BTDT___
42,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I will no longer be supplying the stickers, JakeWild and his wife will be taking over from me, the stickers will be the same size and font but available in a few colours, Red (like the forum logo), Blue, Silver and White. Price will remain at $5.50 ea Posted. I still have around 12 of my original White ones left should anyone need some in the meantime, I will take what is left to the the Show and Shine. Thanks for your indulgence, and thanks to Jake for taking this off my hands.

I have placed this note in the first post as well. For any new Members here is a pic of the sticker in white on the back of my car.

P1030802.jpg

·
Super Moderator
180 Posts
I will no longer be supplying the stickers, JakeWild and his wife will be taking over from me, the stickers will be the same size and font but available in a few colours, Red (like the forum logo), Blue, Silver and White. Price will remain at $5.50 ea Posted. I still have around 12 of my original White ones left should anyone need some in the meantime, I will take what is left to the the Show and Shine. Thanks for your indulgence, and thanks to Jake for taking this off my hands.

I have placed this note in the first post as well. For any new Members here is a pic of the sticker in white on the back of my car.

View attachment 465290
For anyone thats interested send me a PM and we'll go from there. We will bring some of each of these colours to the Show and Shine as well.

·
Super Moderator
180 Posts
Made some stickers up today for anyone who is interested in seeing the colours we have in stock Silver, Blue, Dark red(same colour as forum logo). These are the same price as previously at $5.50 each posted.

Patrol_4x4_colour_sticker.jpeg

21 - 40 of 50 Posts