Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

Looking to find the shop with most competitive pricing in Perth! I live a little way out of town where tyre prices are just ridiculous and am heading Perth ways in the near future.. Thinking the Patrol could do with a new set of boots.

Any suggestions are appreciated, maybe those with previous experience buying tyres around Perth?

Spose I'm thinking around the $300 mark, less if their still good tyres, and maybe a couple dollars more for the right set.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
nissan
472 Posts
I will give SHAMROCK TYRES, in Jolimont a plug since they gave me the best price i could find at the time.
they advertise on gumtree.
NITTO tyres
285/75r16 terra grappler $295ea
285/75r16 trail grappler $355ea

BF Goodrich
285/75r16 rugged terrain $280
285/75r16 all terrain $365,
285/75r16 km2 mud $380

·
Registered
nissan guiv patrol
96 Posts
Stephen Vella at Tyrepower in Morely was the best when I went looking for new 33's Cooper ST Maxx at Xmas, got 5 for the price of 4. Can remember exactly how much they cost but they were the best price in the 7 or 8 places I tried.

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
I looked at them, not a lot of tread depth compared to some competitors. They're good price wise and I see them on the road a bit.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I tried for 4 days to get hold of shamrock tyres for some 35" nitto trail grapplers and ended up getting them from weststate tyres for $85 cheaper per tyre

·
Registered
nissan
347 Posts
Weststate

I tried for 4 days to get hold of shamrock tyres for some 35" nitto trail grapplers and ended up getting them from weststate tyres for $85 cheaper per tyre
yep , they are well priced on hankooks too, just bought some 265, s off them.
and they do specials on end of run tyres. odd size etc etc , which you don't see elsewhere much.

·
Registered
nissan
777 Posts
Cornell's tyres on eBay will deliver km2's to the depo for $280 each for 285 75 26

·
Registered
nissan
575 Posts
Cornell's tyres on eBay will deliver km2's to the depo for $280 each for 285 75 26

Yep I grabbed tyres from them a few months ago. They were here within 5 days.

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
I bought a set of 5x 35x12.5x15 km2's from this mob last week actually. No one has any in stock for weeks and these guys bring them in themselves so heaps of stock. Payed $1500 delivered to WA. Can't complain with that. (I originally found their listing on Ebay).

HUNTSMAN PRODUCTS | HOME

1 - 18 of 18 Posts