Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would start a thread so the customers could show people that have not purchased from you before what great gear you can supply.

I will start with what i have, This is before you took over mate but as we both know it's the same great gear.

FRONT:consist's of two 70w converted 170 roo light's in 6000k, 22' 4 row light bar and up top..... Are you ready !!!! 52' 4 row light bar punching 36000 lum :crazy::crazy:

Some action shot's to come as im still away at work for now

·
Registered
nissan
10,915 Posts
and im hoping my 42" bar will be bright enough haha. along with 3 xgt lightforce on the front. 2 at 55w and 1 at 100w. also eventually a set of square ralle compacts also hid for further light along with hid headlights.
il get some pics when its all done. unfortunately not all russes gear but the lightbar and 100w kit will be along with the ralles when i get the money together. also got a while ago off matt but same stuff a smd interior light upgrade. well worth the extra coin,
mayby anybody with pics of their thumpa/tweaked lighting products should post up to show off such great stuff. as its good

·
Registered
nissan
448 Posts
Can i please ask the cost of a 52" x 4 flamethrower you have on the top there... that is awesome!

·
nissan
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can i please ask the cost of a 52" x 4 flamethrower you have on the top there... that is awesome!
Couldn't tell ya too be honest mate,best of asking.I think they are around the$2200 mark.

·
nissan
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow that's some coin right there. Though I guess u got it as a spono deal ey?
I'm not going too discuss what me and matt have going as sponsorship deals are always kept quiet between the people providing them.But matts sticker will be staying on the car as good will :D

·
"NOW TAKING BRIBES"
nissan
5,282 Posts
Feel the love, hey when you coming to VIC next, your beers are in the fridge still, lol

·
nissan
7,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Feel the love, hey when you coming to VIC next, your beers are in the fridge still, lol
I'll have a date in the next month dude,either way I'll work it in too suit you before or after bub is out and about.
So it fair too say the beer is cold and awaiting my arrival:coffeeti:
Better warm that patsie up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts