Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm after a few pieces of plastic:

I'm missing some of the round plastic pieces that seal up holes in the floor of the car. Any ideas (a) what they are called, and (b) where I can get them.

I'm also looking for a plastic surround for the gear/transfer levers; it covers the transmission tunnel, and runs from the radio to the centre console. Any ideas where i can get one of these (with new boots for the sticks). I've tried all the wreckers in the top end and had no luck.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.