Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,353 Posts
If I was a vulcan flying by in my space ship, i wouldn't land either......humans have much work to do :roll:

·
Banned
nissan patrol
78 Posts
They dont call black boards black boards anymore at school in victoria there chalk boards and white boards are marker boards WTF?

·
Premium Member
nissan
1,064 Posts
They dont call black boards black boards anymore at school in victoria there chalk boards and white boards are marker boards WTF?

I'm a teacher, and I'm pretty sure black boards our now called 'those things that people used to use in the 70's'.:D

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
From the article
The council said it had obtained the guidelines, which stated: "The history behind the rhyme is very negative and also very offensive to black people, due to the fact that the rhyme originates from slavery".
:shock: They said "black people"!

·
Registered
403 Posts
How can that nursery rhyme originate from slavery?, doesn't it goes back way way further to mother England and tax's to church and lords/whatever.

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
the problem is that they dont know what the word racist means eg...

some years ago now , i was down at south brisbane train station waitng for a train, i walked past some 13? year old aboriginal kids drinking smoking etc.. one of them called out to me and called me a racist mother....... , i asked him why i was a racist , he said you white you racist , i tried to explain to him that what he said to me was a racist comment and that it makes him racist , obviously it was too much for him and all he did was to abuse me

point is this racist thing is drummed into kids from a very young age and everything about white man is racist, next thing you know they will want the word "black" to be banned ,

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
I thought black sheep was changed years ago?

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
I'm a teacher, and I'm pretty sure black boards our now called 'those things that people used to use in the 70's'.:D
bongs??? , disco balls ??? or do you really mean

'those things that people used to use in the 70's' :-? :doh:

·
Registered
nissan
165 Posts
non-white people are the most racist people on the planet, but history always comes back to the whites. non-whites will always say that its the whities fault for all the problems in the world. i dont see them doing anything to fix it............ just whinging.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts