Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Political Correctness. FFS This is Ridiculous.

4K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  MQ MAD 
#1 ·
#9 ·
From the article
The council said it had obtained the guidelines, which stated: "The history behind the rhyme is very negative and also very offensive to black people, due to the fact that the rhyme originates from slavery".
:shock: They said "black people"!

#11 ·
the problem is that they dont know what the word racist means eg...

some years ago now , i was down at south brisbane train station waitng for a train, i walked past some 13? year old aboriginal kids drinking smoking etc.. one of them called out to me and called me a racist mother....... , i asked him why i was a racist , he said you white you racist , i tried to explain to him that what he said to me was a racist comment and that it makes him racist , obviously it was too much for him and all he did was to abuse me

point is this racist thing is drummed into kids from a very young age and everything about white man is racist, next thing you know they will want the word "black" to be banned ,

#20 ·
non-white people are the most racist people on the planet, but history always comes back to the whites. non-whites will always say that its the whities fault for all the problems in the world. i dont see them doing anything to fix it............ just whinging.

#21 ·
Just ban the words racist and racism.
Colored people abuse these words to claim what they think they rightfully deserve and are so called denied by"white"people.
If you want something just work to achieve your goal,if you dont reach your goal try harder.
Don't blame a "racist" if you haven't tried hard enough.

#22 · (Edited)
Big deal... teach the kiddies E.T.s version if racism is an issue

Baa Baa Rainbow sheep have you any disease
Yes sir, Yes sir, I'll name them if you please
Aids from the master, Syph from the "toys"
and a cracking dose of Gonno from the Sydney Mardi Boys

Racist is so 80's... Homophobia is much more hip...

#23 ·
In a roundabout way, I consider this sort of political correct madness to be more racist than the stuff it targets.

What's more insulting - A simple song which has been around for a long time which whatever the roots may be have been lost, or a government who believes that a race of people are so pathetically thin skinned as to be upset over said song.

#24 ·
What do we say now?
Rainbow sheep
Rainbow wool
Rainbow Australians
Rainbow cars
Fat cat was banned for not being
male or female [kids dont care]
what next
if you want to be politicaly correct
a rainbow doesnt have black in it so
how can it replace the word black
take black out of every day english
& see what you end up with ?
what a load of rainbow poo

#25 ·
But dont we call rainbow people - GAY ?
So what are we saying now, Bah Bah gay sheep have you any wool, would that then get changed to happy or will people start to think that happy means your stoned and then it will get changed again ?

I hope i dont get into trouble by the somone for writing my words in this racist black writing, LOL.

#28 ·
poltical correctness has gone beyond a joke. its just pathetic you cant say anything without it being politically incorrect. makes me wonder how its legal to even show some of the old comedy tv shows like the hogan show and the like so politically incorrent. but it was funny.
now all these dogooden bast ards are trying to just kill off anything fun. think its about time to take a stand against political correctness. and bring oz back to its good old ways.

#29 ·
Look out, Queensland will have it's name changed soon enough as it is offensive to gays (it must be), or it implies anyone who lives there might be one :)

Personally, I think anyone who thinks kids nursery rhymes are racist and need to be edited or banned is a racist. The rest of us don't give a crap, least of all those who are supposed to have been offended - homosexuals don't give a flying F if a kookaburra is happy or not and is described as being gay.

I want to shoot politically correct and bleeding heart ******s :)

Sorry for such a poor first post ! Hi, glad to be here ! I hope to be a Patrol owner soon ! :)

#30 ·
Does anybody honestly believe that Bah bah black sheep is to be changed because a black person took offense to the lyrics!! FFS

It only gets changed because some TWAT feels morale outrage on behalf of someone else, weather or not that said someone else gives a **** or not. (in this case black people)

Ask the average black fella what he thinks about Bah bah black sheep. Care factor- Zero

I don't care if your black, white or brindle, I'm not racist....

I hate everybody EQUALLY!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.