1989nisson patrol/ Ford maverick,
Loud humming noise in the cab starts between 60 & 70 ks only,
Checked both diffs & gearbox oil, checked all wheel bearings,
No idea
Any suggestions.???
Clintonpt

___BTDT___
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
If I keep reading this forum, I will end up there one day. ;)

- Cricket
Cricket, the below post is in the wrong section (it is just under your post I'm quoting) new member, it is normally a very simple matter to put it in the right section but after having tried several times to move other posts that were in wrong places I'm sick to bloody death of it. I've kept fairly quiet on this because I know there has been a lot going on, I have sent info by other methods but I'm not hearing anything back, you guys need to get back to the people who run forum this on a day to day basis and have been for many years, I'm on the verge of bloody walking away.
You guys need to talk to us separately.

1989nisson patrol/ Ford maverick,
Loud humming noise in the cab starts between 60 & 70 ks only,
Checked both diffs & gearbox oil, checked all wheel bearings,
No idea
Any suggestions.???
Clintonpt

Administrator
Cricket, the below post is in the wrong section (it is just under your post I'm quoting) new member, it is normally a very simple matter to put it in the right section but after having tried several times to move other posts that were in wrong places I'm sick to bloody death of it. I've kept fairly quiet on this because I know there has been a lot going on, I have sent info by other methods but I'm not hearing anything back, you guys need to get back to the people who run forum this on a day to day basis and have been for many years, I'm on the verge of bloody walking away.
You guys need to talk to us separately.
I am sending you a private message.

- Cricket

21 - 24 of 24 Posts