Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting a remote reservior on my power steering, I'm sick of it spilling oil all over the place and it keeps sucking air bubbles. The seals on it are good. It's just it gets shaken around too much. As a bonus I can put more oil in it.

I've removed the reservior from a spare pump and the fitting is a flange with an o-ring groove.
the 2 bolts of the flange are not in a line with the o-ring hole, they are offset a bit.
it looks similar to what is used on some a/c compressors. or what you see on a turbo drain.

Does anyone know what this fitting is called and where to get one? or will I have to make my own?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts