Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a rough idea how much you could make parting out a manual ZD30 GUII, that is running well?

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not selling it whole it would be worth $10, I want to sell it as parts.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
what goodies? Wht colour body/trim? IM lookin for a few bits at moment

Diffs 1500
Gearbox 500
Motor no dollars
Body grand
interior grand

or start callin wreckers adn pricing up parts ;) not that your selling tell them your buying

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why would you think the motor is worth nothing? Its only done 50,000km. Not much salvagable from the interior as most has holes cut in for second glove box or screw holes, etc, few doors and panels ok, not all, diffs good, transfer, gearbox, solid flywheel, exedy clutch only done 20,000, electric windows, dual batteries, drawers, rear bar. I think there is maybe $12,000 or so in there...maybe?

Oh and its blue with sandy colour interior.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
heyhey said:
Dumb question, just realised who asked! :wink::rolleyes:
Well in your first thread you only said 'running well' nothing about kms... you could have been talkin about a rolled or smashed to **** GU. if its all that why are you parting it out?

wat rear storage?

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
what do you think you would get for it whole? plus 20% for your time to pull it apart and store it plus postage

Remember this is going to take a long time to get rid of every piece. Maybe 12 months. Depending how much you divide it up too.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well in your first thread you only said 'running well' nothing about kms... you could have been talkin about a rolled or smashed to **** GU. if its all that why are you parting it out?

wat rear storage?
Well, its a bit average to look at and its a bit mouldy inside so I don't think I'll get rice for it.

You said the engine would be worth nothing, how can it be worth nothing if it is "running well" as said in the first post??

The storage is this

http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/memb...heyhey_guess_who-has-patrol-34207/index2.html

Full length, full carpet lined, 50L fridge fits in drawer so it is low and easy to pull out, massive storage in the middle.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what do you think you would get for it whole? plus 20% for your time to pull it apart and store it plus postage

Remember this is going to take a long time to get rid of every piece. Maybe 12 months. Depending how much you divide it up too.
I love dismantling stuff, have already dismantled it once before and put it back together, storage is no issue as I have 22 acres and a shed dedicated to car parts and postage would be billed to the purchaser. So no issue doing it, so long as its worth it.

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
Does the rear bar have a wheel swing away, or is it just a rear bar?

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Need a lhs bumperbar blinker/brakelight complete :)

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So do I :D

·
Registered
nissan
239 Posts
i need a few bits if you do go ahead with it, i think you would bet good money for it parts just might take a while to get it.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know what you mean shavedtoy, it's all in the economics :D

I'm kicking myself for going down the street during the massive rains Vic had on Friday/Saturday. If I had left my car parked where it was a massive branch would have smashed the roof :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts