Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 1 of my projects which has been a 3 yr 1 so far but ground up rebuild so let me know what u think good or bad. She obviously isnt built for serious off road stuff. My other project is a dual cab patrol which i will post pics later

this photos not much good but click on my garage and u will see more photos

Attachments

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah she is a show pony but project grubster will be more of a work horse as im putting a service body on the back after i finish dual cab conversion.

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She has got the 00 td42t and manual in it at the moment was gonna go the 5.7 v8 conversion but deciced to keep it for my transam. However the motor and box is coming out and going into my project grubster which is the dual cab conversion im doing at the moment and i will stick the standard td42 and an auto back in pat as its going to be a cruise mobile. Will post pics of dual cab later.

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got sidesteps back today all polished like chrome will add pics later still waiting on flexplate but guaranteed that it will be here by the end of the week

·
Registered
338 Posts
Greetings Grubbies,
Mate is that paint job as good as it looks?
When I eventually see it on the street I might do a double take.
Keep the photos coming.
truck

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
greetings grubbies,
mate is that paint job as good as it looks?
When i eventually see it on the street i might do a double take.
Keep the photos coming.
Truck
yeah she is a good paint job has a few battle scars from moving up here 2 years ago but other wise its a good job

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
What brand are your rims? I have seen them before they look good, I want set for a 2wd ute.

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THEY ARE ACTUALLY NO BIGGER IN DIAM. THEN THE 33s THAT I HAVE SUPPRISINGLY

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok front swivel hubs and seals all done now, new front rotors , do the back end tomorrow.

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok now have front hubs done all wheels flares and flaps on. Polished sides steps are on now to finish off engine bay will post some pics tomorrow

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Attachments

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Looks great on the road, I drove past you on Bayswater Rd today.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts