Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just wondering if anyone had any experience with Prosport gauges or heard of any reliabitliy issues with them? I just saw them on ebay for $445 for the two gauges and a duel gauge pillar pod to suit(needs painting). Good deal or keep shopping?

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan partol GQ
915 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
1,671 Posts
Hi, I have them and they all seem fine. They look the goods. Go to the vendors section on this forum and visit extreme limits (I think that's what he's called) he's a major vendor. He sells them for $420 delivered including pillar pod to forum members. That's what I did. If you have a gu just watch the fitting of the pod. I wasn't happy with the way it meets the dash.
Cheers Troy

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the feedback fella's it seems like they work fine then except for maybe a bit of a fitting issue with the pillar pod. I think i will go with the white and amber option as i am not sure if the bright blue might get annoying during long haul night driving? The blue does look good though.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi Smokescreen,
I have fitted the same in my GU, I posted pics up i think last week or the week before.
I went the white and the orange.

Have a look at the thread, there are pictures of the white and the orange

Geoff

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just checked your post Geoff yeah they look great now all i have to do is sneak out and buy them without the missus finding out. Did you have any issues with the fitment of the pillar pod ?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Smokescreen,
The pillar went on OK. It is a snug fit. I havent painted my pillar. I dont mind the black.

all the best. i like the mod. i have since installed a engine chip, what a difference that makes.

Geoff

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for your input guys i bit the bullet and went into the vendors section looked up extreme limits and ten minutes later all sorted pod & gauges posted tomorrow. Couldnt believe my luck what a service on a sunday and even a discount and free postage top bloke.

Cheers Toby

·
Registered
nissan patrol
102 Posts
I have had mine now for about 5 weeks and the only problem i had was with the boost guage!. I was on a mountain said to be 1500mtrs above sea level and the boost guage went into a negative 3psi reading instead of zero. But once of the mountain it was back to normal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts