Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone been looking around on here for a while and have just bought my first patrol on friday, i have owned a toyota 4runner with all the trick bits in the past and then got an xr8 but the 4wd bug got a hold of me and here i am today. i will post up some pics when i take some. oh its a 2000 GU 3l diesel by the way and im very happy so far. just throught i would introduce myself im sure ill have questions later.

Cheers:p

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Hi Patrol213 from everyone and myself in the Philippines !

·
Registered
nissan 2005 GU st-t wagon
66 Posts
congrats mate, welcome and enjoy hours of reading, i have found this forum to be very interesting and very informative with alot of cluey fellows on board

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
After reading the ZD30 bible start your mods with EGT and boost gauge, if your doing one at a time do EGT first. Welcome to the forum, as people have said, there is much info to wade through in some of the tech threads, take the time to do a search on your desired subjects, it's all here mate.

Have you got a bit of history on the vehicle?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah im the third owner, the owner before me bought it 6 years ago from nepean motor group at penrith female driver husband was fussy as, has had new motor from nissan and has only done 30,000 with new clutch at the same time, thats about all i no about the history. Bring on the mods now :p:p

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
yeah im the third owner, the owner before me bought it 6 years ago from nepean motor group at penrith female driver husband was fussy as, has had new motor from nissan and has only done 30,000 with new clutch at the same time, thats about all i no about the history. Bring on the mods now :p:p
You have a winner mate, do the mods ASAP but do your research carefully for you own education purposes and as mentioned start with EGT and boost to learn as you go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts