Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day guys,

I'm currently manufacturing a new crankcase ventilation filter housing. Custom design and basically blind boring a fresh piece of solid 100mmx80mmx200mm deep billet alloy. Great project honestly. I'll be getting rid of my current Provent 200 as a result, and am looking at posting some pictures once the new one is done.

Anyway, in addition this, I thought let you guys know of the oil return fitting I welded up and recently took off my motor. It essentially fits to to the blanking plate on block above the sump on predominately 2003 and prior models, I understand. The connection is angled perfectly so it misses the cat and comes around next the firewall neatly. Newer blocks including the 2014 crate motor I recently bought do not have this blanking plate.

The welds on it were a bit rough, but in all honesty its more than likely over engineered and lasted the last 7000km with no leaks. If anyone is interested PM me - $200 and posted the next day anywhere in OZ for $20.
(Sorry admin! classifieds weren't working for me).

Comes with locally purchased Pirtek hoses and genuine check valve to stop positive pressure above the sump oil line. Cost me 310 less than 6 months ago.
Good unit.

New post coming soon on the billet alloy filter hosing and connections!
Cheers
Crunchy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Know my 03'doesnt have the blanking plate, wish it did sometimes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts