Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I just bought a 2.8TD patrol, just wondering what sort of pyro and boost gauges everyone recommends? I have been trolling ebay and have found a couple...

DAKOTA DIGITAL ROUND EGT BOOST TEMP GAUGE SLX-25-1 (eBay item 370495184118 end time 29-Mar-11 19:40:07 AEDST) : eBay Motors

and

Auto Meter Ultra Lite EGT Pyrometer 4344-M + Boost 4304 (eBay item 150572961675 end time 13-Mar-11 09:32:25 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Just wondering what everyone's opinions are on these? I don't want to waste my money on a dodgy pyro gauge and have everything go belly up. But I do like the more accurate display of the "Dakota" gauge...

Cheers,

Brayden

·
Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
5,064 Posts
Personally, I like analogue, that is just me. Always have done.

I have bought boost, pyro & water temp in Autometer from US eBay and I think from memory that all 3 including freight was $300 Aussie Dollars. Hard to beat that.

·
Registered
nissan
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just thought the digital may give a more accurate reading for egts. That sounds like a bloody good deal, you don't happen to have a link for that do you?

·
Registered
nissan
455 Posts
I run cobalt boost and pyro little more expencive at $300 odd per gauge but look and read good.

·
Registered
nissan
204 Posts

·
Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
5,064 Posts
I just thought the digital may give a more accurate reading for egts. That sounds like a bloody good deal, you don't happen to have a link for that do you?
See if this works.

eBay Australia Store

If the link doesn't work, go to ebay and type in Autometer. The vendor is called "ihavethebestpriceperformance69".

I contacted them the ask for the gauges I wanted and he sent me an email (not on ebay) to do the purchase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts