Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i am looking at upgrading my lpg for my tb4.2 with crowcam and valve springs. i was looking at upgrading to a aussie b2 converter and a aussie 225.
i was wondering is the aussie b2 as reliyable as impco set up and is it worth changing the psi spring on the b2 to 3psi and can you run a balance line from the converter to the mixer like the impco. anyhelp would be greate has i have not had anythink to do with this brand befor thanks

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,788 Posts
b2 is an aussie copy of impco,nothing wrong with them but if you want more power and tuneability for the same money get a BRC AT90e $220 and a blos lpg carb $180,more power and more stable a/f

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,788 Posts
Don't go changing the spring set either. The B2's are "calibrated" to impco mixers. Raising the pressure will only make it near impossible to tune using the impco mixers.
yeah you only upgrade the spring and swap b2 plastic case to steel/alloy if it's turboed

i have some lpg gear i would sell.impco throttle body,b2 convertor.

·
Registered
nissan
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks gasburner and simo. I will look into the other systems are you running them on your patrol?. If i do get an aussie b2 i think i will just get the alloy cap because ive herd of plastic cracking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts