Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
nissan mk
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to see all the shots on the news, hope all you "Cane Toads" are safe and keep those Troll's out of the water.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
257 Posts
I got my Missus and kids up there at Deception Bay while we relocate to melbourne again... I'm stressing like mad right now i cant even get there to help them...

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Yeah im stuck near Gatton and the minister is at home alone
Both towns are totally isolated

We both arent to bad
But it aint over yet

·
Registered
nissan patrol
651 Posts
Yeah its pretty wet up here...Can't say I've been keepin the patrol out of the water though...It's bloody everywhere! Lucky to get home from work today

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,568 Posts
Good luck to all Members living in Queensland. Most of my fathers side of the family dont live far from Ipswich and was only up there i late part of November. Planning to go again mid Feb. Just by talking to local Victorians, everybody is talkingabout it and wishing you all the best of luck.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Agreed, be careful. I've spent the day organising staff at our west end warehouse to move the stock to the second level, they were advised to evacuate at around midday with the waters breaking the bank in the park across the street and coming up the road.
A very lucky possible member: YouTube - Toowoomba Flood 2011.01.10
To lock the hubs or not lock the hubs....

·
Registered
nissan
127 Posts
Did see old mate there putting the hubs in. Did bring a smile to the face. Good luck to all of you who are copping the weather, i'm lucky being from Victoria but just flew into Mt Isa for work so just got out of Brisbane in time. Hope i get back home though.

·
Registered
nissan
12 Posts
Flood water in my back yard , patrols high and dry thou, oh and so is the house, for now
Fancy meeting you here, where is home?? Hope all is well, if not gogogo

·
Registered
nissan
145 Posts
I wish all the Queenslanders the best of luck getting back to your familys and hoping the water stays away from your homes .
Its is stresful not knowing what happening with your family.

·
Registered
nissan
95 Posts
...a little bit trapped in town (Gympie - no guesses there) ATM, no fuel, bread, milk or eggs to be had anywhere. Luckily I live on high ground! Lots of families worse off than me - had to help the CBD evacuate on Monday. My workplace is under water! The highway is cut north and south. Oh well.
Trevor

·
Registered
Nissan
25 Posts
To all you Queensland flood victims, stay safe, and if it comes to crunch, and your in danger, get out your patrol and think of it as a big water crossing!!!

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,286 Posts
funny part in that video. when the shelia said "nah he's letting air out of the tyres to stop it floating away", made me smile .

Best of luck to all involved. I'm trying to contact my mate, who is up in rainy qld some where, Hope he is alright.

·
Registered
nissan
124 Posts
Yeah it has been pretty crazy! Got evacuated from work round 11am yesty, didnt get home till 4.30!! i live 10mins away! ...and that involved driving through water half way up my doors to get to my house! Everyone i know is safe though which is good, dog was pretty happy to see me when i got home and the mrs only just got home after being trapped in bris o/night........ got her making me dinner now!! :D

seen that clip, cracked up when old mate got his troll going! Absolute legend!! Hope everyone is okay and stay safe!

·
Registered
nissan
124 Posts
some pics of flooding in our area...

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan mk
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
joelus;525931 seen that clip said:
Cool dude that one, he gave it a full glow plug shot before he started her up, sh..t I would have tried to start without the glows or the hubs and may have taken it for a swim!
If he's gets on the forum he should be 'HubsRIn".
Good luck to everyone near the river tonight, my brothers spent the afternoon helping mates move stuff out of their houses, I hope everyone who needed it got help too.

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,286 Posts
just rang my mate, He said the water is about 3 metters from his house, and his insurance is now up to scratch with full flood coverage from tuesday night.

his parents are in between toowoomba and ipswitch. said the water is running through the back yard.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
joelus,
Good pics there bud
Good ol moronfield (Lived there 15 years to long)
The main issue up here at the moment is alot of towns are isolated
Not just that,
Towns have run outta food,fuel,town water and even power
Noone can get out and trucks cant get in

1 - 20 of 38 Posts