• No but I'm going to say Yes anyway.

Votes: 91 34.6%

• Total voters
3201 - 3212 of 3212 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Went to the Dr and got oxycodone for the chronic pain. Can't see an puncture marks. It wasn't the bite that caused me the serios pain.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Well Dr is happy with my weight loss (7.3kg) but I now have a referral to a Urologist for an MRI scan of the prostate, as it has climbed some more since the last test in November and is now out of the normal range.

The redness on my leg, well he couldn't find any puncture marks and is treating it as an infection.

Just forking shoot me!

Foo

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,508 Posts
Well Dr is happy with my weight but I now have a referral to a Urologist for an MRI scan of the prostate, as it has climbed some more since the last test in November and is now out of the normal range.

The redness on my leg, well he couldn't find any puncture marks and is treating it as an infection.

Just forking shoot me!

Foo
Waste of a bullet.............:)

Please keep all of us in the loop.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Waste of a bullet.............:)

Please keep all of us in the loop.
You could always start up a go fund me page, so ya can purchase the bullets! :unsure: 🖕

Foo

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,428 Posts
Gonna kill a few birds with this stone.

First off - who says there's no good music? EVERYONE over 50. I always respond to that with 'well you're not looking'.

Here's some awesome music. It's also topical (lyrics), and it is such a great track that you won't have an option - you'll feel uplifted simply by listening to this. (all the way through!)

Aussie band (y)

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
nissan
13,610 Posts
Ok now..
Just got home from another 2 nightt stay in Hostpital..(fecking kidney stones again)..Had surgery last night to install a stent and they blasted it with a laser..(It was 5mm x 10mm, too large to pass).
No resting pain now but plssing makes the old toes curl..Back in 2 weeks to have stent removed..No joy.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Ok now..
Just got home from another 2 nightt stay in Hostpital..(fecking kidney stones again)..Had surgery last night to install a stent and they blasted it with a laser..(It was 5mm x 10mm, too large to pass).
No resting pain now but plssing makes the old toes curl..Back in 2 weeks to have stent removed..No joy.
Not good mate. What's the stent do, provide a bigger out let?

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Just seen the Urologist and he said that the prostate is good as far as rough bits go but the fact that the readings are increasing isn't. MRI scan coming up next.

Foo

·
nissan
13,610 Posts
helps protect the walls of the drain tube during the procedure and its remmoved after 2-4 weeks..
they sueeze a syringe of deadning gel down the eye of your penis then they insert a camera with a hook on it andgrab the stent at the bladder end and pull it out quickly..not a good feeeling cause the other end has a coil and is inside our kidney.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,018 Posts
Yeah, I tried to pull the cathera out when I had one in, that didn't work out.

Foo

·
nissan
13,610 Posts
Just seen the Urologist and he said that the prostate is good as far as rough bits go but the fact that the readings are increasing isn't. MRI scan coming up next.

Foo

Hope all goes well with it Foo and they dont need to go in.

3201 - 3212 of 3212 Posts